Halloween is all about kids and families. But it is also about decorating the house and sending out email or letter invitations. Here are some free Halloween quotes, poems and expressions you can use.
There are millions of ideas for written expressions of the Halloween holiday season. I did not have much trouble making up these 20 ideas for Halloween holiday quotes, sayings and expressions for your party invites. You can use these in your Halloween invitations, emails, phone calls or e-vites. You can also use these by printing them out and posting them around your house during the ghoulish, ghastly month of October.
1. Happy Halloween!
2. Have a spook-tacular Halloween!
3. Boo! I see you! At my Halloween party!
4. It was a dark and stormy night. You will have such a fright.
5. Halloween is the scene. Spooky goblins dressed in green.
6. I wish I may, I wish I might, have the pleasure of giving you a fright!
7. Halloween pumpkins aglow. Come see the show.
8. Black cats and scary graves. Halloween is the time to misbehave.
9. Scary costumes everywhere, giving all such a scare.
10. Trick or Treat! Come and eat! Our grilled pig’s feet!
11. Black witches on broom sticks. Come to our Halloween party, just for kicks!
12. Monsters and ghouls fill the city. Vampires never will take pity.
13. Ghosts, goblins and witches abound. Skulls reported at the lost and found.
14. Halloween is coming, bring on the tricks. Come to our party, we provide the treats.
15. Scary, scary Halloween night. Dress up in a costume and make sure it can fright!
16. Freddy Kruger is in the queue. Come and watch Netflix with the family, it’s just us few!
17. Red moon full of blood. Swamp beasts trapped in mud.
18. Spooky, scary, October sky. Horrible monsters waiting to die.
19. Bats flying in the trees. Waiting to become true vampires. Run, people, run.
20. Candy apples and candy corn. Dead zombies waiting to mourn. Living souls about to be torn. By scary costumes kids have worn.
Hope you can use these Halloween quotes, sayings and expressions in your Halloween party invitations or simply as decorations. Even if you don’t use invitations and instead communicate by email and phone, you can still use some of these expressions and sayings when you make your Halloween invitation or call or send out your email invitation. Just add them to whatever else you were going to say in your voicemail, text message or email invitation.
Have a Happy Halloween!