Are your teeth discolored? Do you want white teeth? Here is a list of tips to help you get and keep your teeth white.
1. Watch what you drink – Things like soda, and grape juice can stain teeth.
2. Watch what you eat – Eating foods like berries will also stain teeth.
3. What medicine are you taking -One of the side effects of some medicines is discoloration of teeth. Just double check with your doctor.
4. Use Baking soda – Use baking soda to help keep your teeth whiter.
5. Rub strawberries – Rubbing Strawberries on your teeth for 5 minutes then rinsing will help to clean your teeth.
6. Apple cider vinegar – Apple cider vinegar is very good for you. It even helps whiten your teeth.
7. Use Lemon juice and salt – The combination of both helps remove yellow stains.
8. Use bay leaves? – Apply bay leaves to your teetch regularly in combination with orange peels.
9. An Orange peel? – Rubbing the white part of the peel on your teeth has been known to help.
10. Choose a good lipstick shade – For a quick fix, make sure you pick a shade of lipstick that will make your teeth look whiter.
11. Tan or use bronzer -Giving yourself a nice tan by using a bronzer will bring the white out of your teeth.
12. Whitening toothpaste – Using whitening tooth paste is a good way to maintain the color of your teeth.
13. Use and electric toothbrush – Use an electric toothbrush to help get your teeth cleaner.
14. Brush regularly – This should be pretty obvious.
15. Use whitening dental floss – There is also dental floss that is good for whitening teeth.
16. Don’t smoke -Smoking will turn your white yellow.
17. Use a straw – This will help your teeth avoid exposure to staining drinks.
18. Whitening strips -A favorable at home teeth whitening system in which you put strips on your teeth.
19. Teeth whitening mouth guard -The dentist can prepare a mouth guard teeth whitening system for your at home use.
20. Get it professionally done -Some dentists have the “Brite Smile” system which is done through your dentist. It’s a $300 charge, but you get all your teeth whitened in an hour.