On your wedding day looking your best is imperative. All details must be attended to. Your nails are one of the things that you want groomed and looking good so that your overall look can be perfect. Lexington has many choices of places to get your nails. Here are some of the best ones whether you’re looking for a fun atmosphere for you and your girlfriends or somewhere you can just run-in and get a quick and affordable manicure.
1. Bella-Riley’s Salon and Spa – Bella-Riley’s is a charming salon located in the Old Mill in Lexington. They are a full service salon and day spa with a very affordable price tag. Their nail services range from $5 – $45. For a spa manicure you will pay $25 and for a spa pedicure you will pay $45. They are open from 10 a.m. – 6 p.m., but will make appointments for earlier or later. Their website is http://www.bellarileys.com.
2. Elante Day Spa and Salon – Elante has the most extensive list of spa services available in all of Lexington. The spa is owned by a dermatologist who performs many medical spa services. Their nail service list is also very extensive. They have manicure options ranging from $25 to $35 and pedicure options ranging from $40 to $65. Depending on how much time and money you are willing to spend you can experience the ultimate in luxury (including citrus soaks and paraffin treatments) or basic and efficient services. Their website is http://www.elantedayspa.com.
3. Cho on Main – Cho on Main is a full service hair and nail salon. Though they are not considered a spa they offer many treatments and services. They have manicure options available for both real and artificial nails. The manicure prices range from $20 to $45. The pedicure services range from $35 to $50. The salon is open from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. during the week and from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. on Saturdays. Their website is http://www.choonmain.com.
4. Salon on Main – Salon on Main is a picturesque salon located in an old house on Main Street. The nail service list has less options than some larger salons/ spas, but still offers different levels of luxury at different price tags. Manicures range from $20 to $35. Pedicures range from $35 to $50. The salon is open early at 8 a.m. Tuesday through Friday. They close at 6 p.m. most days during the week, and at 2 p.m. on Saturdays. Their website is http://salononmainlexington.com.
5. Aqua Nails and Spa – This spa has various treatment, but their main focus is nails! For your nail services on your big day you can’t go wrong. They are also very affordable. Manicures range from $15 to $30. Pedicures range from $27 to $45. They have lots of add-ons and extras, such as coconut lime treatments, rose petals, and paraffin. Check their face book for occasional specials and give-always. Their website is http://www.aquanailsandspasc.com.