Buying gifts for men is difficult than you can expect, especially if they don’t like the green color. However, I can share a few ideas of some presents men would appreciate that reflect the desire to promote eco-friendliness.
1. A solar powered charger – using the energy from the sun to power up your phone whenever you are can prove to be very useful your man. Not only for cellphone, but your laptop and other portable electronic devices, such as an electric shaver
2. Eco-friendly clothing – eco-friendly clothes made from organic cotton are very much welcomed. They are not only stylish but comfortable and bring the goodness out of your man.
3. A Green wallet (Jimmi wallet), – very colorful, compact and water resistant. It is not only for men but for women too. It’s made out of 100% recycled material. Other presents made out of bamboo may include bath towels. www.Carbonfund.org
4. Football Helmets – Your man will love to eat his chips and dip out of specially prepared football helmets. They can also be used to hold ice, candy or cookies. www.Carbonfund.org
5. Recycled tyre tube belt – Made out of unwanted bicycle tyre inner tubes. Each belt is finished with a colored stitching and you can choose from blue, white or yellow. www.the-green-diva.com
6. Circuit board cuff – links – These cuff – links are made out of reclaimed circuit boards, available in either square or round designs. www.the-green-diva.com