Writing web content that gives you not only satisfies your customers but gives you good ranking on search engines. There were days when only few sites were on the internet and people didn’t expect much from them but as the time is progressing, readers have become smarter and are immediately put off by bad content writing.
Blending SEO with web content writing is an art that only few excel in. Writing SEO enriched web page content is entirely different from article, blog, and other forms of writing. Your web page content is the mirror of your company and highly valuable for your website to be ranked high. Write it in a way that online users can interact with it and are left spellbound. Here are some tips on successful blending of web content writing with seo that can help –
1. Write good content – Without it, you will be wiped out within days. The point to remember is that no matter what your subject matter is, your web content will reach a large audience and help your website beyond the SEO benefits only when its written well.
2. Intellectual writing – Without it, you’ll look dumb. There are plenty of SEO Article Writers that know how to use crisp language and if you are one of those – well, congratulations!
3. Credibility – Without it, your queries wouldn’t get converted into useful business. Credibility is the demand of all the companies looking out SEO writers. So, if you are a content writer, make sure that you track your work and create a list of link where all your articles are posted. This will help you to use them as samples should a prospective client asks for it.
4. Get a professional editor – Without it, you’ll never get to know the quality of your content. Professional editors charge INR 60-70 per page and can correct your content with as little as one day.
5. Look at the competitors’ websites – Without it, you wouldn’t know what’s latest in the industry. Yours visitors will not take interest in browsing your website if your competitor has shared information that is more relevant. Every reader will like to know what new you are offering and if it is the same, why would people like to stick to your website?
6. Know your keywords – Without it, search engines will ignore you. Inducing keywords in your content is simple. However, avoid the temptation of stuffing them in a way that web content becomes totally useless.
7. Recheck and change- Without it, you wouldn’t know what you’ve been missing.
Remember – Content development plays important role in SEO. So if you want to write for your own site, consider these points and you’ll do well.
About the Author:
Nitima is a seasoned content writer and has worked on projects related content writing, blog, brochure writing and creating marketing collateral. She also has hand on experience in technical and business writing. You can find more about her work here Writing Routes.
Nitima also maintains a blog – Offbeat Spirituality which gets around 2500 hits every day.