Alicia Keys, singer, and Swizz Beatz, rapper producer, got married in July 2010. Alicia gave birth to their son Egypt Daoud Dean on October 14, 2010.
These are two major life-altering decisions that can never truly be undone. Once you connect yourselves to someone with these acts, a piece of him or her will always be with you.
Are you ready to become a mother? Are you ready to get married? The following two tests may shed some light on what your response really is.
Are you ready to become a mother?
Now? Maybe? Never? Are you ready to revel in the joys of motherhood? Take this test and find out your results… No cheating.
When you pass by a baby store, you…
1. Always think that it’s adorable
2. stop and sigh
3. Don’t say a thing
What do you think of other peoples’ children?
2. Ill mannered
One of your friends has just given birth, what is the first thing that you say to her?
1. I am available to babysit whenever you need one.
2. How do you feel?
3. How is the baby?
What are the changes that you see with friends who have become young parents?
1. They are glowing
2. They become a bit superficial
3. They are not available as often
Your period is three days late, what is your first reaction?
2. You panic
3. Whatever happens
For you, having children is
1. An option
2. A step
3. A goal
Your best friend puts her baby in your arms, you reaction is to
1. Support the baby’s head as s/he rests in your arms
2. Turn so that you can show the baby off to everyone to see
3. Don’t hold it too close in case it vomits or something
How many times have you changed a diaper?
1. I am the most popular babysitter
3. A few times
What is your reason for waiting to have a child?
1. I am already there
2. I need a father
3. I need the right moment
You imagine that your first pregnancy will be
3. Just like most others
ANSWERS AT THE END OF THE NEXT QUIZ…
Are you ready to get married?
For you, a man and a woman are:
1. Sky and earth
2. Alcohol and fire
3. The wind and the trees
4. Rare earth and iron energies
In what type of mythic couple are you interested?
1. Sartre and Simone de Beauvoir
2. Humphrey Bogart and Lauren Bacall
3. Romeo and Juliette
4. John and Jackie Kennedy
What do you believe that you would like to do?
1. Vacation for a year and write your memoires
2. Spend three months living on a deserted island with the love of your life
3. Travel the world with your friends
4. Be the CEO of your own business
You are dressed and ready to go to a party. All of a sudden, your partner is agitated and no longer wants to go out. How do you react?
1. You begin to psycho-analyze the situation
2. You start shouting because you haven’t gone out since you’ve been together
3. You put on your slippers and turn on the television
4. You take your partner in your arms, kiss and blow off the party
With which group of people would like to associate?
1. The prestigious Egyptiens
2. The mysterious Incas
3. The conquering Mongolians
4. The peaceful Tahitiens
What film title would summarize your life since you met your partner?
1. “The Adventure is the Adventure”
2. “Rebel Without A Cause”
3. “Dangerous Liasons”
4. “The Lover”
Which do you prefer?
How do you envision yourself with your partner?
1. Throwing snowballs at each other in a random open space
2. Drinking hot chocolate in a local restaurant
3. Skiing together
4. Taking bubble baths together
You fantasize seeing:
1. A luxurious automobile
2. A couple exchanging heartfelt glances
3. An escaping prisoner
4. Sleeping babies
1. An expressive need
2. A part of love
3. A lack of maturity
4. An unconscious desire to cheat
Which animal do you prefer?
1. A unicorn
2. A Siamese cat
3. A pink elephant
4. A wild horse
What object symbolizes you:
1. A theater
2. A mask
3. A bouquet of flowers
4. A master key
You rented a vacation home after viewing some brochures. When you arrive, you are disgusted to find out that the pool is ruined and there’s constant noise from the sea birds. What is your reaction?
1. “Oh well! Let’s make the best of the situation…”
2. “Ugh! Nothing has looked this bad since the last major war! Crap!…”
3. “We came, we saw, we’re leaving… We are leaving!”
4. “Don’t worry about it, we will find something else…”
Your partner tells you, “no” for no reason. You:
1. Abuse authority
2. Freak out
3. Avoid an argument
4. Resolve the issue
An argument is:
When a problem arises, you think:
A couple is sitting around a campfire with fervor in the air. What would they say to each other?
1. “Yes! I love you!”
2. “When I’m not around, you are flirting with other wo/men!”
3. “But…no! Yes…”
4. “Is there a problem? Entertain yourself!”
What level would you like to attain?
1. Being the god(dess) of an unknown tribe
2. Being a famous rockstar
3. Being the mayor of a town
4. Inspiring others to do what they love
What palace makes you feel like giving hugs?
1. Summer Palace in Peking
2. The United Nations Palace in Geneva
3. Buckingham Palace in London
4. Élysée Palace in Paris
1. Visiting five continents
2. Admiring antiques
3. Connecting to the Internet
4. Creating a marble sculpture
What verb corresponds to your notion of family?
1. A glimpse at your freedom
2. Your emergency exit
3. Guaranteed independence
4. Vacation materials
In order to go on my dream vacation, it is necessary that you have:
1. Your lover, case of champagne and your pillow
2. Your entire family
3. Your library, your bathrobe and your cat
4. Your paperwork and wardrobe
The unknown is:
3. Creates anxiety
A hippopotamus makes you think of:
1. Images from children’s’ stories
2. Bushes, time for the lions to drink
3. A zoo and those are the animals behind the gorillas
4. African mythology
With the wo/man of your life, you would love to know everything about his/her :
Are You Ready to Become a Mother Quiz Results:
Lots of 2’s means that…
In all honesty, the joys of motherhood are not even on your radar yet either is a baby on your list of goals for the time being. Unless you simply have not met the right person yet, who would be the one to develop the notion of motherhood now is not your time. Anyway, there is no point in running, this is something that will come up at some point in your life… And if you decided that this is not your thing, that too is not a problem, it isn’t a way to occupy your weekends and evenings, while saving for hobbies, trends and, further education.
Lots of 3’s means that…
Each thing happens for a reason, and you’ll know when you are ready to become a mother. A baby is definitely in your plans, but you have not quite wrapper your mind around the reality of having a child. It’s not truly a desire at this point. Maybe you are a little afraid or not psychologically prepared (which is even more difficult). Being forced to recline during all of those months during the pregnancy freaks you out a bit? Or are you waiting for everything to be prepped beforehand?…Whatever your reasons, the first child remains a huge adventure, even if s/he is not a surprise!
Lots of 1’s means that…
You are undeniably ready; in any case you truly have the desire. Nothing regarding babies is able to go unnoticed in your eyes: baby clothes, food or even seeing children themselves. Really, you are already ready to become a mother so just let Mother Nature and daddy do the rest of the work! While you’re waiting, take care of the other necessities: searching out babysitters, family and friends who could handle a small new life. You’ll see, when the time comes, it will make things so much better!
Are you Ready to Get Married Quiz Results:
1’s – stimulating
Shows your willingness to fully commit, financially, emotionally and physically to your partner. You have already gotten the closure that you need with your past in order to embrace what the future holds for you and your partner. Now is the time to tell him/her how you truly feel.
2’s – inhibiting
Tells us that even the thought of giving up any part of your daily routine is a concern for you. Not only are you not ready for marriage, you couldn’t handle a housemate. Keep on hooking up at bars and clubs since in your mind the thought of a committed relationship is the same as having the oxygen sucked out of your lungs.
3’s – creates anxiety
Allows us to see that you are ready to have a plant or a pet. You definitely need to overcome a few hurdles prior to starting a serious relationship and may want to seriously think about what those really are before embarking on one: finances, mobility, children, past relationships, future goals, and so forth.
4’s – valuable
Lets us know that you are almost ready to find love. There are still a couple of obstacles that are obviously holding you back but once you realize why they are there, nothing can stop you from not only living happily ever after, but with the wo/man or your dreams.