You may be praying for your hair to grow rapidly for some special occasion like a wedding. Fortunately, to speed up the hair growth process you can apply special products or experience special treatments. To help you achieve your goals you will find loads of products in the market. The only problem is that these products are a bit expensive. But you can always try a home hair growth remedy. Here are a few:
1. Use fenugreek and dip it in a big pot of water overnight. The following morning, rub the solution onto the head. Wrap a cloth on the head for a few hours to prevent the solution from evaporating. After that take off the towel and wash with clean water. Repeat this procedure for 3 to 4 weeks.
2. Another common ingredient is red henna. Smudge the solution onto your head. If your hair turns bright red don’t worry you can rinse it off later. For 20 minutes keep massaging the scalp, and before rinsing it off leave it on for an hour.
3. The most generally identified ingredient is probably olive oil. It is known to benefit the condition of the scalp and reduce hair loss. After a hair wash massage a few drops of olive oil onto the head. You will notice how your hair starts shining immediately.
4. Before washing your hair apply raw egg yolk on to your head and rub mildly. Keep rubbing it for 45 minutes to an hour. As the tension releases under your soothing hands you will start to feel more relaxed. Do this 2 to 3 times each week.
5. Homemade hair solution can be made by mixing several ingredients like mustard seeds, lemon, egg yolk and olive oil. It is then used for an hour. If you don’t have time to apply it in day, you can always smear it at night before going to sleep. Take off the towel in the morning when you wake up and wash your hair with clean water.
6. Often, to make a hair care solution rosemary leaves are used. Simmer it in water and then filter out the solution so that you can keep it in a bottle. Use the solution to wash your hairs.
These are some of the remedies you can use for home hair growth.