Chicken skewers with Chilli Mayonnaise
Here’s the list of ingredients :
1. Boneless Chicken-1lb
2. Olive oil- 2Tbs
3. Minced Garlic-1 tsp
4. Lemon Juice- 1 Tbs
5. Lemon zest- 1 Tbs
6. Salt- 1Tsp (or to taste)
7. Mayonnaise- ½ cup
8. Hot Sauce- 2 Tsp (or to taste)
9. Non Stick Spray
- Cut the boneless chicken into small bite size pieces. Pat dry the chicken pieces completely with a paper towel and set it aside.
2. In a mixing bowl, prepare the marinade. Put olive oil, garlic, salt, lemon zest and juice and mix. Add the chicken pieces to the marinade and mix well. Cover and keep the marinated chicken in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours.
3.Prepare the Dipping sauce for the skewers. In a bowl, mix mayonnaise and hot sauce and set aside.
4.Soak the bamboo skewers in water for 20 minutes and then take them out of the water. Pat dry the skewers and keep it aside.
5. To prepare the skewers, add the chicken pieces on to the skewers one at a time. Putting about 6 chicken pieces on each skewer is a good serving size.
6. Heat the grill pan, put a coating of non stick spray and line up the chicken skewers. Cook 3 minutes on each side and it’s ready to serve along with the chilli mayonnaise dipping sauce that was prepared in step 3.