Tea Party favorite Christine O’Donnell has threatened to sue a radio station that allegedly videotaped the Senate candidate without her permission during an interview. Though she is not expected to win a seat in the Senate, due to her insistence that she is, “not a witch”, O’Donnell has become one of the most interesting and wacky political candidates to grace the national stage in years. But what was in the interview that was so damming? Ten Christine O’Donnell secrets are listed below.
1. Technically she is “not a witch” as she proclaims as that would denote a low-level black magic apprentice. Her full title is, “Grand Mistress of Black Magic and Witchcraft.”
2. O’Donnell frequently drinks “tea” that is spiked with rum and aromatic herbs.
3. She hasn’t learned to read yet english yet though she is fluent in latin.
4. She once was arrested for flying a broom while drunk.
5. She put a hex on Hillary Clinton.
6. She voted for John Kerry in 2004 because her crystal ball told her to do it.
7. She once sacrificed and ate a black cat.
8. Her award winning witches brew is nothing more than one part 7-UP, one part cherry juice, one part coconut juice, three strips of bat jerky, and three licorice jelly beans for flavor.
9. She banned from entering the state of Utah on Halloween.
10. She currently lives in a cave full of bats.
For the Top Ten Joe Biden Secret Weapons: click here.