For those of us women who love our handbags, we won’t be disappointed this Fall. The trends are terrific and they bold. Plus, the styles should suit any woman’s taste. What is in style this Fall when it some to handbags?
First, there are no set rules for style or size. Women can still choose that small purse, if she can fit everything she needs into it. Yet, if she needs that big tote, have no fear they are still as popular as ever, too. What is new?
• Cross over type clutches. Yes, the original clutches are still in style. No doubt they will ever be out of fashion. Yet, if you find these a bit bothersome and need a purse string, this is the season for you since the new clutch that can swung across your body is also in season. One such choice is by the company TopShop who makes the most darling Cross Over Clutch in Red.
• Studded Bags: These come in all sizes and styles.
• Work Bags: Since women must not only carry her work with her she must be armed with some of her own favorites as well, the work bag is an essential part of her armor. PayLess Shoes has come out with a line By Christian Siriano which combines an expensive look at an inexpensive price. You can get his Faux Croc Satchel at a starting price of $45.
• Lady like Frame Bags: These come in many tailored styles, including a quilted look. They are perfect for those upcoming parties. Plus, they have a nice retro feel to them.
• Totes: Women love big bags. This style will be around as long as we women continue to think we have to carry everything with us.
• Bold Colors: The main colors we are seeing this Fall are bold such as Camel, Grey and lots of Reds and Oranges
• Layered Colors: Why stop at one good color when you can layer two or three?
Will you be disappointed by the Fall handbag trends? If you are savvy woman who enjoys bold colors and lots of styles, the designers doubt that you will be disappointed.