Seeking tarot readings for love these days is popular. Women and men flock to readers of all abilities seeking answers such as will I find the One? Is this person the One? Will this person I love so desperately return? The greater question becomes, will a card determine your fate or outcome, or are there things that you must do, decisions you must take, to ensure healthy love enters your life and remains?
The following five scenarios repeat themselves constantly as desperate people seek reassurance that the love they seek will occur.
1. Desperation Results in Misinterpretation: When a person desperately asks for love answers especially when a relationship has hit the rocks, no matter what the tarot reader says, the temptation is to twist whatever said. A desperate person seeks their answers, not the answer. Some desperate people will go from reader to reader until they get their answer they seek. Unfortunately in the process, they miss wonderful opportunities to meet someone who may become their partner in life.
2. Without Change You Attract the Same Person: Often a person will ask when a happy healthy love will enter his or her life. They are desperate for healthy love, but how healthy is their ability to attract this love they seek? If they have changed nothing about themselves to attract positive love, they may be doomed to repeat this abusive cycle. A tarot card cannot change a person, only a person can change a person.
3. Depending on a Tarot Card to Signal Love Decide the Outcome of Someone Just Met: How often I have seen women and men ask if this person they just met is the One. Unfortunately we live in a time when people desperately want things immediately, and relationships, good relationships take time to build and nurture. Depending on the answer, the questioner will be elated or devastated, instead of simply working on that new relationship with that person in question and experiencing the outcome.
4. Believing Love Tarot Readings are Etched in Stone. Free will can change any reading outcome in the blink of an eye. Tarot readings are only possible future outcomes, and do not consider changes that can occur. Unfortunately many brokenhearted people will cry, “But the cards said he or she was the one.” Life is full of an infinite amount of possible outcomes, but these questioners want that one word, that one reassurance etched in stone and become disappointed when the person in question they were for perhaps that moment but made other choices and moved on.
5. Asking Questions about Trust and Cheating. Many people ask the hard questions, is he or she cheating, and about trust. If the question needs to be asked, the answer is known, but a vain hope exists that the cards will say the person is true-blue. A tarot card should not be used to make those crucial decisions in life. A person needs to decide for themselves if trust is at a critical point and if the relationship should continue.
Tarot card readings can provide positive insights, but a questioner should be honest about the questions asked. These five scenarios will not provide assurances when self-honesty is missing. “Looking for love in all the wrong places,” this expression can apply to love tarot card readings.