Food is an amazing thing! You can do amazing things with food, one of which is combining different foods. There are very common combinations like peanut butter and jelly, and macaroni and cheese. Food combinations can also include those combinations that some people have heard of and some have never tried. In this article, five food combinations that mix well will be discussed. There are people who have tried these combinations and those who would be surprised that you could combine these foods without getting sick.
1) Steamed cauliflower, milk and butter! If you put these three things in a blender and add a little salt, it tastes just like mashed potatoes. Depending on how much you want to eat and how soft you like your potatoes will determine how much of each you use. This is one of the food combinations that mix well and if you want a person to eat cauliflower and they don’t like it, mix these together and they will never taste it.
2) Macaroni and cheese, tuna, and hot dog chopped up! This may sound rather dry, but the cheese is what gives it the taste and makes a filling meal.
3) Ramen noodles with mustard sauce and Townhouse crackers! This is a food combination that mixes well, but the noodles and crackers must be crushed and then added to the bowl. Drain the sardine mustard sauce and then chop up the sardines and add them to the combination. Boil this in hot water and once it is cooked, drain the water, and add the seasoning and you are ready to eat!
4) Tuna, mayonnaise, oregano, and Parmesan cheese! Subway would be the best place to try this combination, but this can be easily made at home as well. The combination of the flavor from these four items makes for a taste that will knock your socks off.
5) French fries, apple cider, vinegar, and Old Bay seasoning! This is one of options available at the notorious Thrashers French Fries, located in Ocean City, Maryland. The taste is fantastic and should be tried by anyone who likes French fries.
These are just a few food combinations that mix well and are known by some and should be known by many! Mixing these foods may appear weird to some, but if they tried them, they would be liable to like them very much. The wonderful things about food combinations are you never know how good it is until you try them.