There are several Chinese restaurants in Macon, Georgia and personally there are many good ones that I would recommend. One of my favorite dishes is Beef noodle soup. This cuisine consists of Chinese noodles along with broth, stew beef and some vegetables. This dish derives from areas of East Asia. And another favorite for me is fried rice. Fried rice is often mixed with other items such as vegetables or different kinds of meat.
1. Chen’s Wok , off of Gray Highway in Macon, has been around for awhile, and it is a restaurant that I would definitely recommend. The staff is great and very conversational. It is always a very satisfying dining experience.
2. Mandarin Chinese Restaurant – has a nice variety of dishes and the prices are very competitive.
3. Hong Kong Express Restaurant has always been a pleasant experience for me. I love shrimp and chicken along with fried rice and have never been disappointed. The staff is very responsive to me and the prices are very affordable. Sometimes I don’t get a chance to dine-in so I have to call for a carry-out order and they are very professional and it is a very smooth, professional experience.
4. China Gourmet Chinese Restaurant is located off Interstate 75 at Exit 169. This north Macon restaurant located on Arkwright Road is a great place for Chinese food. I had gone here for lunch on a few occasions and the food servers are very welcoming and the prices are very economical.
5. New China Buffet seems to have everything and the food is always fresh and taste good. The variety is very appealing to me. So the more selections make me want to come back, and the management seems to be very responsive to the consumers needs. This restaurant located off Eisenhower Parkway is a place that I recommend.