Does it seem like your mom all ready has everything she would want? It is hard to come up with some gift ideas for mom? Is it just hard to come up with gift ideas that show just how much you love your mom?
Okay, first off, you should realize that there probably isn’t a gift on this Earth that is good enough for your mom. Moms are special people and we can never really show how important they are. We definitely can’t purchase or even make a gift that represents this.
However, we can still come up with some gift ideas that mom will love, even if she seems to have everything. Here are a few ideas:
1. A gift certificate for a massage. All moms deserve to be pampered. What better what to be pampered than by a massage or a series of massages?
2. A gift certificate for a day of beauty. This can include more than just a mere massage. It can include facials, pedicures, manicure, and the complete works.
3. A gift certificate to her favorite hair salon. Let her enjoy a day of hair pampering on you.
4. A bottle of her favorite perfume. Yet, only purchase this if you know she is running low on her favorite perfume. Some mom’s have this habit of saving their favorite perfume’s for special occasions and thereby never actually using it.
5. A bottle of her favorite bath product or products. Note the above warning.
6. A day of shopping with you. No, you can’t actually wrap this gift. But you can wrap a certificate including a scheduled day when you plan on doing this. Sometimes mom just wants to spend time with their children, even the grown ones.
7. A new DVR just recording her shows only. This should also come with a promise that you will either hook it up for her or make arrangements for hookup.
8. A mini computer. Then mom can enjoy her computer time anywhere, maybe even in the comfort of her bedroom.
9. An itunes gift card. If mom loves her music and has a mp3 player this could be a fun gift for her.
10. A new record player that will allow recording onto CD’s or mp3 files. Does mom have a collection of favorite records? Allow her to enjoy them again and teach her how she record them onto today’s new technology.
Mom is a special woman. No gift can show her exactly how special she is. But we can at least try to find a gift she may enjoy.
Personal experience with a mom who has everything