“Gossip Girl” is famous for fashion, romance, and plenty of drama. The “Gossip Girl” actors are known for their aristocratic names, fashion sense, and…gardening? Find out how well you know the cast by matching the “Gossip Girl” actors below with the trivia questions that follow. Once you (or the less popular minions you control) are done, scroll all the way down to check your answers.
Match These ‘Gossip Girl’ Stars…
Blake Lively (Serena), Leighton Meester (Blair), Penn Badgley (Dan), Chace Crawford (Nate), Ed Westwick (Chuck), Taylor Momsen (Jenny), Connor Paolo (Eric), Kelly Rutherford (Lily), Matthew Settle (Rufus), and Michelle Trachtenberg (Georgina).
With This Actor Trivia:
1. This “Gossip Girl” star thinks getting older is a good thing.
2. Who played a killer in a popular slasher film series?
3. Which “Gossip Girl” actor made his Broadway debut in “The Full Monty”?
4. Valeting fast cars near the beach was this “Gossip Girl” hottie’s dream job before getting into acting.
5. Which “Gossip Girl” actress landed her first major role simply by handing in her head shot at the audition?
6. Who got their acting start at age 3 in a Shake ‘N’ Bake commercial?
7. This “Gossip Girl” star was named after a tennis ball.
8. A short-lived TV series about three children and their 9000 year old alien nanny starred which “Gossip Girl” player?
9. Which “Gossip Girl” fashionista loves wearing white jeans and cashmere together?
10. Who considers landscape gardening a dream job?
1. Leighton Meester (Blair): “Any fear of aging, I think, is simply vanity,” Leighton tells Harper’s Bazaar. “Because what comes with age is so many wonderful things: wisdom, understanding…. Every year, I’m always happy to be done with the previous age.”
2. Matthew Settle (Rufus): *Spoiler Alert* Matthew played Will Benson, the secret son of killer Ben Willis in “I Still Know What You Did Last Summer”.
3. Connor Paolo (Eric). Despite his young age, Connor has an extensive list of acting credits that surpasses many of his “Gossip Girl” costars.
4. Chace Crawford (Nate). For a little over a year, Chace studied broadcast journalism and business at Pepperdine University in Malibu, California.
5. Blake Lively (Serena). Pre-“Gossip Girl” Blake was so nervous and inexperienced, she didn’t know that she had to do more than hand in a photo at the audition for “Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants.” Luckily, producers thought her awkwardness was perfect for the character.
6. Taylor Momsen (Jenny). As Taylor told Elle Girl: “It was funny, I was wearing a little yellow shirt and I ad-libbed ‘you shake it all up ’til it’s crunchy and ready to eat!”
7. Penn Badgley (Dan). “My father played a lot of tennis,” Penn explains to OK! Magazine, “and was gripping a Penn-brand tennis ball for stress during my mom’s pregnancy.” Once Mom noted the baby on the sonogram was the size of that tennis ball, Penn’s name was official.
8. Michelle Trachtenberg (Georgina). Long before she personified evil on “Gossip Girl”, Michelle appeared in the bizarre 1997 series “Meego” alongside “Blue Bloods” actor Will Estes.
9. Kelly Rutherford (Lily). “In the summer, I wear a lot of white jeans,” Kelly tells Page Daily. “And then I can do anything-a Petit Bateau striped T-shirt and Lanvin flats or a cashmere sweater and little kitten heels.”
10. Ed Westwick (Chuck). When Chuck has a serene moment on “Gossip Girl”, Ed’s thinking of gardening. “I love just planting flowers during the summer,” he confesses to Seventeen magazine. “There’s something very humble about it, and natural and beautiful.”
More from Associated Content:
Girls of ‘Glee’ Trivia Game
‘Sex and the City’ Trivia Questions
‘Vampire Diaries’ Celebrity Twitter Accounts
*Note: This was written by an Associated Content contributor. Sign up here to start publishing your own entertainment articles.