If you’re a Disney Vacation Club member, you are eligible to make reservations at Disney’s Beach Club Villas. These villas offer upscale amenities and services, and are located adjacent to Disney’s Beach Club hotel overlooking Crescent Lake. If you’re planning a weekend getaway or an extended stay at Walt Disney World, there are several reasons to settle in at Disney’s Beach Club Villas.
Here’s a guide to this popular resort destination at the Walt Disney World Resort:
Room Options at Disney’s Beach Club Villas
You’ll find a total of 383 Villas at Disney’s Beach Club Villas, and 29 of them are handicap-accessible. The different room options available include:
– Studios with a private balcony or patio, in-room microwave, mini-refrigerator, wet bar, vacuum cleaner and an armoire. Studios can accommodate for four adults.
– Studio with daybed
– One-bedroom villa featuring a queen-size sleeper sofa, dining area with a table and four chairs, full kitchen, whirlpool tub, stacked washer and dryer and a full bathroom.
– Two-bedroom villa featuring all of the same amenities as the one-bedroom villa
– Grand Villa, a three-bedroom , three bathroom villa with a private whirlpool tub in the master bedroom, a living room with a queen-sized sleeper sofa, full kitchen, full-sized washer and dryer and a private balcony. This villa can accommodate for up to 12 adults and one child under the age of 3.
All of the rooms are wired for high-speed Internet access for an additional fee.
Key Benefits of Staying at Disney’s Beach Club Villas
Disney Vacation Club members enjoy a number of privileges and special amenities when staying at the Walt Disney World resort, and there are several benefits of staying at Disney’s Beach Club Villas instead of other hotels and resorts on Disney property.
Key benefits include:
– Choice of views, including the Boardwalk, Crescent Lake, Luna Park pool area, Dolphin and Swan hotels, and the tennis courts
– Room service available
– Concierge service
– Laundry service
– Extended theme park hours
– 24-hour access to the Ship Shape Health Club
– All purchases delivered to the resort
– Complimentary resort transportation
– Easy access to Epcot theme park (walking distance)
– Easy access to the Bus Depot that takes you to the Magic Kingdom
– Poolside service bar at Hurricane Hanna’s
– Convenient access to the Stormalong Bay pools
– Smoke-free resort with designated outdoor smoking locations
– 73,000 square feet of flexible meeting space available at the Convention Center
– 24-hour playground located next to Stormalong Bay
– 24-hour game room
– Supervised activity center for children between 3 and 12 years of age
Guests of Disney’s Beach Club Villas have access to the white-sand shores along Crescent Lake, as well as three crystal pools and seven spas scattered throughout the resort. Disney’s Beach Club Villas has also been designated as a “green” destination by the Florida Green Lodging Program.