If you’re looking for a non-character themed hotel on Disney property, consider staying at the Walt Disney World Swan Resort. This resort is a popular destination for business travelers because of its large convention and conference space, and is within walking distance to the entertainment and dining options at Disney’s BoardWalk.
The resort is owned by Starwood resorts — not the Walt Disney Company — but does offer a number of benefits for Disney park guests. Here’s what you need to know about staying at the Walt Disney World Swan Resort:
Room Options Available at the Walt Disney World Swan
All of the rooms at the Walt Disney World Swan wee designed by Michael Graves and feature slate entryways, custom-designed drapes, Graves-designed insignia and accents, and contemporary furniture. All of the guestrooms are also furnished with Starwood’s signature Heavenly Beds, which include a pillow top mattress, down blanket and oversized feather pillows.
Room options available at the Walt Disney World Swan resort include:
– Standard view overlooking the hotel’s parking lot or roof
– Lake view with views of Crescent Lake
– Resort view with views of the Dolphin hotel, gardens, pools or courtyard
– Epcot or Disney Hollywood Studios view
– Epcot with balcony
The daily resort fee includes in-room high-speed Internet access, access to the health club, unlimited local phone calls and two bottles of WDW Swan and Dolphin Resort water each day. Turndown service with chocolates is available upon request. All rooms have a mini-refrigerator and guests can request the Personal Pantry service that includes refilling of snacks and beverages each day.
Key Benefits of Staying at the Walt Disney World Swan Resort
The Walt Disney World Swan Resort is an idyllic destination for business conference attendees, extended stay travelers, and Disney vacationers who want to steer clear of the usual character-themed resorts on Disney property.
Some of the key benefits of staying at the Walt Disney World Swan resort include:
– Valet parking available (for a fee)
– Self-service laundry room
– Access to two lap pools, including the Grotto with water slides, hot tubs and volleyball
– Private health club facility with exercise machines and aerobic classes
– Mandara Spa services available
– Turndown service
– Pedestrian access to Disney’s Hollywood Studios, Epcot, and the Dolphin Hotel
– Access to the Fantasia Gardens miniature golf course
– Complimentary bus transportation to the Magic Kingdom, Animal Kingdom and Downtown Disney
– Ferry stop connecting the hotel to Disney’s Hollywood Studios and other destinations around the resort
– Complimentary parking at all Disney theme parks
– Package delivery to the hotel
– Extra Magic Hours at the theme parks
The Walt Disney World Swan resort offers a number of benefits for overnight, weekend and extended stay guests. Whether you’re attending a business event at the convention center or planning a Disney vacation with the family, consider staying at the Walt Disney World Swan hotel to enjoy several deluxe amenities and a non-standard Disney experience.