Halloween is most children favorite time of year. Costumes and candy you can’t go wrong. Here are 5 costume ideas for little girls with detail to make sure she gets they look she wants.
1. You can never go wrong with Barbie. Little girls love to play with Barbies, and watch barbie movies, so they’ll love being Barbie for a day. You can always buy a Barbie costume for your little Barbie girl. Just don’t forget a long blonde wig, eye makeup, pink gloss and polish, and if she’s old enough and really loves Barbie blue eye contacts. Be sure to follow all direction and take warnings on packaging seriously.
2. Remember Ariel from the Little Mermaid? She’s this cute character with red hair. The Little Mermaid is a great movie, and Ariel is one of Disney’s most innocent characters, and she’s a cartoon and kids love cartoon characters. So here’s how to look even more like Ariel. Of course you can buy Ariel’s actual costume, but here are a few details not to miss. Ariel has thick, red, and flowing hair, so buy a wig. If you think Ariel’s top is too revealing for your little girl just do a full length blue tank top.
3. Tinker bell she’s little, cute, dainty, and full of whimsy. She’s a fairy and a perfect Halloween character to me. Little girls love Tinker bell. Just don’t forget that Tinker bell does indeed have a magic wand. So when you’re purchasing a Tinker bell costume be sure it includes a wand. Don’t forget that Tinker bell sometimes wear tiny blue high heels, her dress is light green with a zig-zag cut at the bottom, and if you’re really wanting that Tinker bell look her hair is blonde, in a bun, with bangs.
4. Tiana from Princess and the frog. Little girls love princess movies and the characters in them. Dressing up like Tiana when she turns into the princess shouldn’t be difficult at all. Tiana’s costume just like all of the other suggestions is easy a dress, a crown, long white gloves, and a necklace.
*Don’t forget the necklace!
Don’t forget Tiana’s dark lipstick and she wears her hair in a bun.
5. You can never go wrong with the classic cheerleader costume. You can actually make this costume or buy it. They’re so many types of cheer leading costumes from preppy to rebel. It’s up to your little girl. Just don’t forget cheerleaders have pom-poms, they wear pigtails or a pony tail, lip gloss, eye makeup, and nail polish.
These are all Halloween costume ideas plus added details.