Whether your teen is planning for a Halloween party or a group outing, here are some great ideas for group costumes:
Dress up like your favorite Television show characters:
1. Jersey Shore: bring the Guidos and Guidettes to your neighborhood. All you need is some self-tanner, muscle shirts, mini-skirts, bump-its, and lots of leopard print. If you aren’t in to creating your own outfit, nearly every online store has Jersey Shore outfits, including Costume Craze at http://www.costumecraze.com/TV-Show-Character-Halloween-Costumes-Jersey-Shore-Costumes.html.
2. Family Guy
3. The Brady Bunch
4. The Simpsons
Costume Ideas from Food:
1. M-n-M’s Candy: no matter how many people in your group, a handful or a bagful, you can just keep adding colors. Also, easy to make your own costumes with poster board and face paint, white leggings or tights, and white gloves.
2. Bananas: a bunch of bananas is always fun!
3. Fast food: Hot dog or Burger, Fries, Ketchup and Mustard, and a Milk Shake
4. Pizza slices
1. Vampires & Vampiress: Whether you are a Twilight Saga fan, or more a Vampire Sucks fan, these costumes will work for you. Throw in a werewolf or two for good measure.
2. Harry Potter and Friends
3. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
4. The Fantastic Four
2. Village People
3. Elvis – a group of Elvis is always fun
4. Amy Winehouse, Lady Gaga, Michael Jackson, etc.
More Group Costume Ideas:
1. Mario Bros.: Mario, Luigi, Yoshi, Toad, and Princess Peach
2. Football Team and Cheerleaders
3. Orange Traffic Cones
4. Crash Dummies
Keep the costumes light and fun and let your teens use their imagination. Happy Halloween!