After a long day at work, relaxation is needed. To have soothing music in the background, the scent of lavender in the air and a warm bubble bath awaiting for your presence when you come home is a dream come true for many people. You can build your own spa at your home! Follow these east steps below to build your own spa and unwind in relaxation.
1. Clean your area of choice ahead of time so you’ll be able to fully relax in your own spa. The ideal place to set up your spa area is in the bathroom. Clean your sink, counters, tub and shower tiles.
2. Place candles in various places in your bathroom such as the bathroom counters. Dim the lights to give your atmosphere a settle, yet relax feeling. Play soft music such as musicians playing the saxophone.
3. Prep yourself with a bubble bath. Use essential oils like peppermint oil to remove impurities and excess oil and for calmness. Utilize bat salts to reduce soreness and sooth tensed muscles. Use an exfoliate to deep clean and remove dead skin cells. After your bath, moisturize your skin with a beneficial lotion such as an aloe moisturizer or cocoa butter.
4. Perform a few fitness stretches that help loosen your muscles and continue to relax you such as the downward facing dog or yoga moves like the cat-cow stretch. This will help you relieve stress relax, meditate, and burn a few calories.
5. To end your night in your own spa, choose a fitted and matching linen sheets that are comfortable for you. Try a fitted and matching linen sheets that have more than a six hundred thread count. Test show that lavender colored sheets help men and women sleep better at night. Select a body pillow that’s suitable for your body and doesn’t cause discomfort.