Ever wanted to look like Kim Kardashian? Most of us don’t have a makeup artist to beautify us, but we can certainly do it ourselves with some great tips! Fortunately for you, those great tips are right here to give you the scoop on how to get Kim Kardashian’s Exotic Glam makeup!
Smokey Eyes: Kim’s eyes always are always smoked out! Very dark, but very pretty!
1. Take a black or brown pencil liner, and soften the tip by rubbing it on your finger. Close your eyes, and pull the outer lid tight to give yourself “cat eyes”. On your lid, draw a thick line from the inner corner to the outer corner. Extend the line to the corner.
2. Take a brown or black (or both) eye shadow, and blend it into the liner and the crease of your lids.
3. Put your finger under your eye, then pull down the skin. This will make your lash line more visible. Take a pencil liner, and draw a line across your bottom lid, then blend the color into your lash line.
4. Both the top and bottom lid should be black and bold. Slightly smudge the color below the lash line on the bottom lid.
5. Now take a black mascara and brush your top lashes down. Let it dry for 30 seconds, then brush them back up. Coating both sides of the lashes make them appear thicker, longer, and bolder. On the bottom lid, do the same thing.
6. Add more pizzazz by highlighting the brow bone with a shimmery flesh toned eye shadow.
Coral Lips: Kim’s lips are always shiny, but neutral. She usually wears pinks and coral glosses. These colors are appropriate for all ages…especially teens!
1. Take a pink or coral gloss and spread it all over your lips. Make sure you keep away from the lip line. It can make your lips look like you just got collagen injections! Well, some of you make want that plump lip look, but do it by keeping the shine within the lip line. You can top the colored gloss with a really shiny clear gloss to add dimension. The more gloss, the plumper the lip!
Sun Kissed Skin: Kim’s skin is always slightly warm and golden! I’m sure she also uses great skincare, which is a must, but her makeup is always flawless, too.
1. It’s good to apply foundation on a moisturized face. If you’re not wearing a moisturizer, then apply your foundation with a dollop of moisturizer mixed in it.
2. Put a dot of foundation on your forehead, cheeks, nose and chin. Take your fingers or a damp wedge sponge (made for makeup application) and spread the foundation blending upward and outward. Do this method until the whole face is covered.
3. Take a loose or pressed powder, and dust a light layer of powder of your foundation. Pick a powder with golden or bronze shimmer, or a powder that says “bronzer”.
4. For more tips on how to get perfectly sun kissed skin, click here: Golden Goddess! How to Get Sun Kissed Skin Without the Sun! A Guide for ALL Skin Tones
Tamed Eyebrows: Kim’s eyebrows are always tamed. They’re never over arched. For full tips on how to arch your brows like a pro, click here: 6 Simple Steps to Perfectly Arched Eyebrows
There you go! Now you look like Kim Kardashian! This is a great look for a date, the club, or school! Need more tips on fashion and makeup for school? Click here: Back-2-School 2010 Makeup & Fashion! 10 Must Haves & Trends for Teenage Girls
If you would like to receive emails of my future article links, click on my profile, then click “Follow”. Also, follow VanityGoddess on Twitter and MySpace!