HOW TO GET REVENGE ON A CHEATING PARTNER
You have suspected it for months, maybe even years. Now you are certain because you have seen your partner with someone of the opposite sex. When you confronted him or her with the accusation they actually confessed to the sin. Yes, they have been cheating on you. Now what are you going to do about it?
This is a pain that stands out amongst all other emotional pains; the pain of knowing, for certain, your partner has shared their intimate time with someone else. Your blood boils at the same time your heart is aching. Your mind stumbles and clouds as your try to sort out the facts and reason why. You will never find the answer, there will never be rest, your life will never be the same.
Sure, you can forgive and move on with life as though nothing ever happened. You can forget the visions of your loved one in the arms of someone else…or can you. Those images will be with you forever. Your heart and mind will deceive you. They will never let the incident pass. You will live with this forever, no matter what else you do.
Even if you leave the relationship and never see your partner again, you will always remember. You will think of the time when someone else hurt you so bad they destroyed your entire world. You will bring up moments of anger and hate and fear all at the same time. There is only one way out. Even if it doesn’t work, you must get revenge.
1) When you first find out, stop and think. Be as calm about the issue as you possibly can. Try to discover if your partner is truly sorry or not. Do they want to stay with you? Do they value their years and relationship with you enough that they will grovel for forgiveness? Get the real answer before you go any further.
2) Whether your partner is genuine about being sorry or not, you must forgive them, at least on the surface. Make your partner feel as though they have pulled this one off. Let them feel they have been welcomed back into your arms. Take at least three to four weeks to make them feel comfortable again. Stroke them and make them believe you are just trying to make them convinced you understand and you will change to make it so they do not want to do this evil thing again.
3) When it appears your partner is very comfortable, they feel they have been forgiven and things are back to normal, maybe even better than normal, you go into action. This could be the hardest part for you, unless you went into this charade with the thought of revenge on your mind at all times. You activate your plan of revenge.
4) Your partner is now reassured. He or she feels they have been relinquished. They have committed a vile, evil sin against their partner and they are truly sorry. They promise themselves to never hurt you like that again. They rue the day they ever made that fateful decision to sleep with someone else. Now they know they were indeed wrong and they have the best thing on earth right here in front of them, you. They will diligently work to reverse any damage their selfish action may have caused.
5) Their comfort and confidence is your signal to drop the gauntlet. Whether you like it or not, if you are intent on getting revenge, this is the only way to do it. You must spend intimate time with another person. This other person does not even have to be of the opposite sex. In fact, if you can stomach it, you should have an affair with someone of the same sex. This will drive deeply into your partner’s psyche. He or she has lost you to homosexuality! What does that say of their own prowess? They drove you to homosexuality.
Your deviant behavior could still be with someone of the opposite sex and probably reap the same excruciating pain. If you have been eyeing or thinking of a certain someone, then now is the time for you to act. You may have saved your relationship by feinting forgiveness but is that relationship any good to begin with? Once a cheater, always a cheater, I believe. The pain you cause your partner is every bit as much deserved as the pain they caused back in the beginning; do not feel bad about it.
If revenge is what you set out to get, then revenge it is; at all costs, including your own peace of mind. If you simply cannot stand to live through the images of your partner being intimate with someone else then you need to go through with your plan. You could simply leave the person and file for divorce. An affair is certainly allowable grounds for divorce. If this is not enough however, then you need to hurt him or her the same way they hurt you. You have no choice but to have an affair of your own.
If you choose having an affair, you need to make it last as long and as discreetly as possible. You need to implant the thought of you having an ongoing affair with someone else while all the time stroking your partner at home. You will need to keep up a good face at home. You need to build your existing partner’s confidence and trust in you. When the moment looks the best then you expose yourself to your partner.
For best revenge you set it up where your existing partner will walk in on you and your new partner. Revenge is about hurt and getting back at someone. The very sight of you in the arms of someone else will never leave their mind. Your revenge will live with them till the day they die. Your revenge will be complete.
Or, you could simply show empathy, forgive and forget and work hard on saving what little is left of your existing relationship. The choice is yours.