Women everywhere love to get pedicures. We love the relaxing time for our feet and all the TLC. The long days at work, running errands, or the constant mommy calls have got our feet less then desirable at times. I think we deserve some “feet time”. Pedicures can be bit pricey after a while, a luxury most of us cant afford and have cut back on. Problem solved, an at home pedicure! This is a great money saver, as well as an easy way to getting those feet beautiful.
What you will need:
– Foot bath or large bowl
– A soft towel
– Foot file, nail clippers, & cuticle stick
– Foot soak & foot moisturizer(as low as $1.99 each in Avon)
– Your favorite nail color
– Pair of soft socks
1. Start by finding a quiet place to relax. Then prepare all your items, by setting them all together in an easy to reach place.
2. Place your feet in the foot bath or large bowl that contains your foot soak and warm water. Soak for about ten minutes.
3. Take your feet out and towel dry. Now file all the ruff spots around your foot. Clip your toe nails and push back your cuticles with the cuticle stick, gently. Now place your feet back in the water to soak for an additional ten minutes. (Go ahead and change water for the next ten minutes, if it has become too cold)
4. Take out your feet and towel dry thoroughly.
5. Smooth in the foot moisturizer all over the foot and up to the ankles.
6. Place your feet in the socks for about an hour.
7. Take your socks off. Make sure you have the lotion wiped off the nails.
8. Clean out the nails and make sure the cuticle is pushed back.
9. Paint your toe nails with the nail color you chose. Let dry.
10. Best of all, look at your feet and enjoy!
This is an easy alternative to those visits to the spa. Budget friendly and easy to do this will help you to get the most out of your time and wallet! Hope you enjoy!