eBooks are popping right now! There are so many out there that it might not be possible to count! From Affiliate eBooks to eBooks on your yard. And there is money to be made here.
First off the first thing to know about making money anywhere is that you must have money to make money.
Buying eBooks is very easy if you have a website of your own or eBay.
To start buying eBooks you have to know that when you buy an eBook and want to resell it, you must receive the selling rights that come with the book.
For those of you that have a website and are interested in buying your books from bookswealth.com:
1. The first step is to buy your eBooks and receive your books.
2. You will receive them in an Email, i suggest that you open them and save them on your desktop.
3. Once they are on your desktop, unzip them using a program like winZip.
4.Now to get the ebooks on your site, you will need to upload them to your host. This is done with your ftp. After you have checked your ebook, and zipped it back into a zip file, you will want to give the ebook a code name so people cannot guess the name of the ebook file and download it for free.
5. In your control panel or ftp, you will want to make a folder/directory called eBooks.
6.On your host site you will want to go to your control panel and then to your File Manager and then follow the instructions that your site gives you, as they are usually the best way for your site.
7.(The name of the zip file is an example, don’t name your eBook this, it is a codename to protect from free downloads) If you named your eBook zip file (for example:) ez-pub-32c.zip and then uploaded it to your eBook folder, the complete download link will be: http://yoursitenamehere.com/ebooks/ez-pub-32c.zip When forming a link, you will always use your base site, then add any folders/directories that apply (ebooks is your directory) and then at the end you add the file name that you want to download. In this case, the file name is ez-pub-32c.zip for example but most likely not in your case.
8. Now, that you have purchased the ebooks and uploaded them to your site, you are ready to begin selling!
9. And finally, you will customize your site to fit your eBooks. I would try nothing like the whole long websites and and a ton(!) of paragraphs from your book. In my opinion you should get right to it with only a few excerpts from your eBook and the price and download link!