The first Christmas together heart ornament is a perfect decoration to make for your tree. This is a wonderful ornament that symbolizes and celebrates your first Christmas as husband and wife. Make this ornament each year to keep the celebration and love alive.
First Christmas Ornament
Medium wood heart with hole at the top
White acrylic paint
3 mini red roses
Glue gun and sticks
Thin 8″ gold ribbon
2 faux gold wedding rings
1. Cover your work area with a plastic bag. Pour a small amount of white paint into a bowl. Paint the back of the heart. Before the heart dries, sprinkle with glitter. Let dry. Gently shake off excess glitter. Paint the front of the heart. Before it dries, sprinkle white glitter around the edge the heart. Gently shake of excess glitter.
2. String the gold ribbon through the hole at the top of the heart. Tie ends together, trim ends. This is the hanger for the Christmas ornament.
3. Glue the roses together right below the hanger.
4. Glue the wedding rings at the bottom point of the heart. Glue them so that they slightly overlap each other.
5. Write the bride and groom’s name in the middle of the heart. Then write their wedding date below their name.
Hang your first Christmas together heart ornament on the tree or from the center of a wreath.