Reversing gravity is one way to reduce the signs of aging that doesn’t occur to most people. Yet, gravity plays a huge role in our appearance as we age. The pressure of gravity drags facial skin down and causes wrinkling. As we grow older, the effects of gravity can be seen in other areas as well. This force of nature can’t be stopped. We can, however, reverse gravity to reduce the signs of aging. Here are five natural methods for reversing gravity to slow down the signs of aging.
1. Stand on your head. While this one may be obvious, not many people do it. Standing on your head for 30 minutes a day feels great. Reversing gravity relieves the constant pressure that makes your skin sag and your organs migrate south. Have a hard time doing a headstand or handstand? Try doing it against a wall for support and security.
2. Hang from the bed. If you still can’t stand on your head, even when using the wall for support, it’s OK. You can reduce the signs of aging in your face by lying on your back and hanging your head over the edge of the bed. You might be surprised at how good it feels to reverse gravity even just in the head and neck. That’s a lot of weight you’re carrying around on your shoulders each day.
3. Get a machine. Of course, to go all out, you can get an inversion machine. Many people use these machines for bad backs. They relieve pressure on the spine. They can also reverse gravity to reduce the signs of aging. So strap yourself in and put your feet where your head should be. This natural method promotes healthy circulation too.
4. Sleep on your back. Those lines and wrinkles on your face aren’t just from the effects of the sun. Sleeping on your side or stomach increases the effects of gravity to make the signs of aging appear sooner. Sleeping on your back reverses gravity to pull your face back where it belongs. This natural method for age reversal is like a non-invasive face lift.
5. Massage upwards. Another great way to reverse gravity and the signs of aging is to give yourself a massage. This is no ordinary massage. It’s an upward massage. Massaging in the opposite direction of gravity turns back time when done on a daily basis. The first time I tried this, I was amazed at the relief I felt. You will be too. Try one of these gravity reversal techniques today to reduce the signs of premature aging. You’ll be glad you did.