Ladies, How many times have you said, “I wish my man were more romantic?” I can’t help but ask, “why do we as woman have to wait for the man to take the first step towards romance?”
I learned a long time ago that most men are clueless about what romance is and what we like. So, I decided to turn the tables. I would romance my man, show him what I liked, and what I found romantic. Let me tell you, it worked!
Here is some suggestions to try out on your guy.
1. Send him some chocolates. All guys like food. If your guy is a health nut, send him a fruit basket. Does he like chips and salsa? There are gift baskets out there with every thing you can think of. If you don’t find what you are looking for, make up your own.
2. Make yourself available to him physically. Most husbands do not care if they house is cleaned when they come home. However, they do care if you are waiting at the door. Let him know you want him physically and why.
3. Brag on him to his face and in front of him to others. All of us like to feel like we are important and we have value. Men like to know that they are good providers and that you feel safe when they are around, Lay it on thick when he is around.
4. Never belittle him when he is trying to take care of the kids or doing house work. He may not be doing things your way, but he is doing them!
5. Watch some sports game with him. Ask questions about the players, etc. Make yourself sound interested even if you are not.
6. Guys really do like to talk about themselves, even if they tell you they don’t. We all do.
Remember, once you do something nice to him or for him, stand back and watch him return the favor. The more he feels loved and desire by you, the more he will want to please you. I promise it will be a win win situation! Enjoy yourself.