Do you question if your significant other really loves you? This is a normal fear that we all have. We all want to love and be loved. Yet, we all sometimes fear that the one we love may not love us as much as we love them or worse; may not love us at all. If you have this normal fear, consider these things about the one your partner.
• Look into your lovers eyes. Do you often see a twinkle there? That twinkle can be a sign that he/she loves and desires you.
• Look at your lovers lips. Do they crinkle into a smile often when he/she says your name or when you walk into a room? When you love someone you help but smile when you are near this person.
• How does this person act when you are near? Does he/she seem happy and content?
• Does this person seem to enjoy doing nothing with you just as much as going out on the town? If you can just enjoy being with a person doing nothing, that can be a sure sign that you actually enjoy being with the person, which can be the first step to loving a person.
• Does your significant other seem to find reasons to touch you? Does he/she like to hold your hand, stroke your hand or just touch your arm as you are talking? Touching is a sign of loving.
• Does this person seem to listen to you when you talk? Does he/she actually take part in your conversation?
• Does this person actual care of your hobbies, passions, etc?
• Does this person like you even when you are broke or when you feel like a quiet night at home versus a night on the town?
These are all questions that can point to whether your significant other may truly love you. Yet, in the end you have to trust your gut and you have to trust your instincts when it comes to love. It also doesn’t hurt to have a little faith.