How do you turn a woman on? A new study says women are turned on by their doctors. That is, they are turned on by talking about their libido problems with their doctor. That’s not surprising is it? At least not for most women. After all, we love to discuss our problems. If we have our minds set on fixing something, it’s going to be fixed. Going to the doctor to talk about our sex lives involves both, so why wouldn’t it help? Now, if you clicked on this article to really find out how to turn a woman on, read on. You may be surprised at some of the things that really turn a woman on. In some ways, we are a lot like men. As for the other ways, just try them. They may not work to turn a man on, but they will work to turn a woman on every time.
1. Mental stimulation. Women are turned on by physical stimulation, just like men, but there has to be more to it. Mental stimulation has to come first. If you really want to turn a woman on, start by engaging her brain, not her body. Women have been looked on as sex symbols for years. Show her something different. Be interested in what she has to say. Have something interesting to say yourself. Give her a reason to choose you over the half dozen other guys who are lusting over her. Show some interest in her as a person, not just the latest addition to your harem.
2. Adventure. Once you’ve gotten to know her, if you still want to turn a woman on, share some adventures together. Nothing is more exhilarating for a woman than having platonic but physically demanding fun with a man she’s interested in. Think white water rafting or roller coaster rides. Girls just want to have fun, after all. Plus the physical activity and anticipation involved in climbing mountains, swimming together or jostling around in that roller coaster, helps bring about her latent sexual thoughts. Think Indiana Jones here, guys. Women are turned on by adventurous, sweaty men.
3. Cleanliness. Don’t be too sweaty, though. Women are turned on by clean smells. Ask any woman what turns her on. I will guarantee her top five list includes a freshly shaved and showered man. After all, when a woman shares your bed, she is up close and personal with every area of your anatomy. That includes the ones that normally carry some unpleasant odors. Without getting too personal, if you want her near any of these places, you better wash them thoroughly. A lack of cleanliness is no way to turn a woman on.
4. Humor. I’m glad that last one made you laugh. Women are very turned on by a man with a sense of humor. Laughter keeps the stress away. Women carry a lot of stress and anxiety due to the pressures placed upon them by society. So do men. Want to turn a women on? Relax and have a good laugh together. If you’re not a particularly funny guy, that’s OK. Take her to a comedy club. Tell her corny jokes. Even better, tell her dirty jokes. Don’t know any? Check out a book and learn some. Making your lady laugh will turn her on to you every time.
5. The neck (not yours, hers). So you’re in a passionate embrace with a woman. Where do you go from there? Nine out of ten woman will say, “The neck, the neck, go for the neck!”. This may sound strange to a man but the neck is a huge erogenous zone for a woman. Don’t believe me? Please do try it. She’s dying for you to kiss her neck. Moving from the face to the neck also makes her think of your lips moving downward. Stay on the neck for a while though, it will pay off. Also, try the back of the neck, just above the spine. It’s a big one.
6. The eyes have it (both yours and hers). Want to turn a woman on? Make eye contact. Women love that glance across a crowded room that tells her you may be somewhere else, but your mind is with her. Let your eyes show the passion you’re feeling for her. Women love a man with sincere, flirtatious eyes. That glance across the room is like a private secret between the two of you. Women love anything that makes them feel special. After all, there’s a lot of competition out there. Women even have to compete with all those airbrushed beauties in the media to get your attention. Knowing she’s the one you choose in a room full of people is flattering and a real turn on.
7. Passion. What turns a woman on? Knowing she is uncontrollably desirable. Show some passion. Don’t just lay there expecting something to happen. Make a move. A woman needs to feel like you want her more than anything else on earth. Woman’s lib is all good, but most of the time, a woman expects the man to take charge and ravish her. Kiss and touch her all over, not just in those crucial areas. It’s a big part of turning a woman on. Just be sure she wants to be ravished.
8. Proceed with caution. Don’t ask outright, that’s a real turn off. It takes all the adventure out of the game. Do pay attention, though. She’ll tell you no if she’s not into it. When she does, listen and stop. Sometimes her body says yes but her mind is saying no. When it comes to women, always listen to their mind. If she doesn’t turn you down, proceed with all the enthusiasm you can muster. That applies whether this is your first time together or your hundredth. Want to turn a women on? Make her feel desirable in mind, body and spirit. If she says no, respect her wishes.