Look no further to find the perfect favor. I’ve compiled 40 inexpensive wedding favor ideas. Remember to choose something that will make both you and your guests happy.
1. Package candy corn creatively for a fall wedding.
2. Give out candy canes in wintertime.
3. In the springtime, try Easter candies such as chocolate eggs or peeps.
4. Make Oreo turkeys using cookies and candy around Thanksgiving.
5. Use little boxes of sweethearts as favors around Valentine’s Day.
More Candy Ideas
1. Use rock candy in the wedding colors.
2. Pick a local specialty, for example, bourbon chocolates for a Lexington, Kentucky wedding.
3. Give chocolate coins.
4. Hand out cotton candy in wedding colors.
5. Make personalized labels for gum.
1. Give shaped cookies and express yourself. From lobsters to cowboy boots, anything goes.
2. Make Rice Krispie treats. Add food coloring to match your wedding colors.
3. Package a few chocolate covered pretzels for each guest.
4. Fortune cookies make a fun and inexpensive treat for guests.
5. Apples, pears or other fruit make healthy and tasty favors. Attach messages on small pieces of paper with a ribbon tied to the stem, or with a clean pin pushed into the fruit.
6. Give small containers of sunflower seeds or nuts.
7. Go with Jordan Almonds for a traditional and inexpensive wedding favor.
8. Make bags of flavored popcorn.
9. Give chocolate dipped strawberries.
10. Packets of trail mix make a good favor for an outdoorsy couple.
1. Give out bags of tea. Add a labels or design to individually wrapped tea bags.
2. Package hot chocolate mix.
3. Miniature bags of flavored coffees are about a dollar each at Target.
4. Give bottles of water with homemade labels.
5. Package lemonade or limeade mix for a tangy and inexpensive wedding favor.
1. Make magnets. Order them online or create your own with craft store materials.
2. Give cookie cutters in fun shapes.
3. Little soaps come in all sorts of shapes. You can even create your own from molds.
4. Design bookmarks for inexpensive favors.
5. Give small picture frames.
6. Make personalized matchbook covers.
7. Give flavored lip balms.
8. Hand out seed packets.
Just For Fun
1. Hand out scratch off lottery tickets.
2. Make bundles of crayons or colored pencils.
3. Give out small, scented candles.
4. Hand out postcards from the wedding location or from your home state.
5. Get a bunch of books from a thrift or secondhand store and tie a ribbon around each one.
6. Give temporary tattoos.
7. Customize wineglass charms with guests’ names.