I first experienced InsaneAquarium as part of a free demo on Yahoo! Games some time ago. A long time “hardcore” gamer myself, I had never much cared for the “cutesy” free games on the market. However, after only a few minutes on InsaneAquarium, I was hooked. By the time my free trial ended, I was highly disappointed that the crazy fun was over and I was anxious to get a full copy of the game for myself.
I later purchased the game via the Steam platform where I could keep all of my games in one location, chat with my friends while playing, see other friends who own the game and even play on multiple computers in my home with ease. (Sometimes I feel like hopping on the laptop instead of sitting at the office and Steam allows this).
Here are some of the reasons why InsaneAquarium is good for the whole family:
• Good, clean fun- no mature or adult content
• Four game types: Adventure, Time Trial, Challenge and Virtual Tank
• Spectacular 3D Graphics and Sounds
• You can stock your virtual tank with custom-named fish
• Great background music
• You can create your own personalized aquarium screensaver
There are also fun pets or tank-mates you earn the opportunity to add to your tank as you complete levels in the game. You can choose up to three at a time of the unlocked pets for your tank. Each has a special function that contributes to your tank. For example:
• Stinky the snail – collects any coins on the bottom of the tank.
• Presto – can change into any other pet by right-clicking.
• Clyde the octopus – collects coins in the water.
• Nimbus the sting ray – bounces food and coins back up into the tank.
• Seymour the turtle – makes everything fall at a slower rate, coins and food.
• And many more!
As you can see, this is a fun, addictive, creative game that people of all ages can enjoy. It’s a game you can play in front of the children without worrying about what they might see or hear and it’s even a game that the children can play along or when you beat it, you can pass it down to them. Everyone in the family will want to play once they see the insane fun you’re having!