There are so many fall crafts you can lose yourself in. this is especially true of the pumpkin crafts you can do with your children. While enjoying this past time of creativity, let your mind drift back to a simpler time. You’ll find you are enjoying these crafts for Halloween just as much as your children.
Easy Pumpkin In A Bag
Large clean bowl
Orange finger paint
Brown finger paint
1) Place a layer of newspaper as a protective cover over your working surface.
2) Place the lunch bag on newspaper nice and flat.
3) Take large bowl and cover lumbago with it. This is how you will make the top of the lunch bag round, like a pumpkin. So make sure that it is set almost to the top of the bag.
4) Trace the bowl with a pencil, leaving out middle, which will be the stem.
5) Paint the lumbago orange with the finder paint, all except the stem. Be sure to unfold the bottom and paint that as well.
6) Paint the stem with brown finger paint.
7) outline how you want the pumpkin’s face to look with the pencil.
8) Draw in the pumpkin’s face with the black marker.
9) Stuff the bag with left over newspaper.
10) Set in a safe place to dry.
There you have it. In ten very simple steps, you have finished your pumpkin craft. This is a nice Halloween craft that you can display wherever you like, the table or perhaps the window to let your neighborhood trick-or-treaters know you are participating in Halloween this year.