Tired of sitting at home alone on Saturday nights? If so, decide today to make a few changes. You can jumpstart your dating life in 60 days or less by following these seven tips.
1. Go out alone. Most men are too intimidated to approach a woman in a group. They either think she’s attached to one of the guys hanging with her or more readily to reject him in front of her female friends. So, shake off your BFF’s for a while and improve your chances of meeting Mr. Right.
2. Dress for success. Never leave the house in a dirty or disheveled outfit. You never know who you’ll run into on your way to the corner store or while doing quick errands. Jumpstart your dating life in 60 days or less by always looking nice. If you happen to bump into Prince Charming by happenstance, you want him to recognize you as royalty and not look at you as a pauper.
3. Date outside your race. Don’t get stuck in tradition. A WASP (White Anglo Saxon Protestant) or any other male type that usually fits your demographics might not mix well with you. Someone whose cultural background differs from yours might be the perfect match. Your unique characteristics might complement one another helping you to create a wonderful relationship.
4. “Really” dump your ex. If the single men in your neighborhood know you’re still “unofficially” seeing your old boyfriend, they might be reluctant to ask you on a date. Take control of your heart and jumpstart your dating life in 60 days or less by separating yourself from your ex. Cut off all contact, especially in the bedroom. Be truly single so you can attract a stable, decent man who’s also looking for love.
5. Listen to your mother. Unfortunately, at times, she does know best. Her efforts to hook you up with a seemingly boring guy might be for a reason. Your parental figure might see in him all of the characteristics that will make you happy. As a result, lend your mother your ear and follow her instructions in regards to men.
6. Attend local single’s events. Speed date at a nearby bar. Go to a wine tasting affair. Join your church’s single’s group. Do whatever is necessary to make yourself available. As you mingle and meet new people you will jumpstart your dating life. In less than 60 days, unless your leper, you will have at least one date.
7. Ask an attractive man out. Take the lead and do something risky in order to obtain love. The best part of this process is that you will always be dating the man of your choice instead of settling for less. You still will have to work for what you want during the relationship and also face rejection at times, but at least you’ll be going for what you want. You might be surprised to find out how many successful, handsome men are also yearning for someone to care for too.
Do these seven things and jumpstart your dating life in 60 days or less. Face it! You have nothing to lose by trying. Regardless of the outcome, you’ll at least be out with the opposite sex and having fun.