1. Start good habits during your adolescence. Learn to eat well and exercise. The longer you have been doing so, the easier these skills are to integrate in your life.
2. Spend more quality time with your family during your teenage years. You’ll never get it back, and your physical distance is going to increase with age.
3. Driving recklessly really does have its consequences. Teenagers are not invincible.
4. Take time to really think what your core values are in life. You can’t make the best decisions for yourself if you don’t know what you stand for.
5. Take the time during your adolescence to explore your passions. It will help guide you in your career and/or schooling choices.
6. Have fun with your teenage relationships and don’t take anything too seriously.
7. Be honest with yourself about what personality traits need work, and make honest attempts to correct them. You’re still growing as a person during adolescence and it can be done.
8. Try to develop a good relationship with your parents. Teenagers are moody, irrational and rebellious, but a solid foundation between your parents can help in enumerable ways.
9. Learn solid financial skills during adolescence. Saving, learning how to save and spend money during your teenage years will help immensely in college and beyond
10. Life is too short for any negativity or cattiness towards others. Your peers are of equal worth and deserve respect regardless of your differences.