Movies and books are a part of society and culture. In addition, both movies and books often be shared between different groups of people. It is great to discuss and recommend a myriad of books with people from all walks of life. Moreover, it is also fun to discuss movies with a bunch of people Therefore, it is twice the fun to discuss books and movies together. So, I get excited when some of my favorite books are made into movies. When books are made into movies then, I plan movie events for our book club. I can’t wait to see which written masterpieces will be ready for their movie closeup next. I love books and movies; therefore, I have complied a list of ten books that I think are ready for their movie debut.
1. The Help takes place in the sixties. This book is about three maids who fight for racial equality Mississippi. The book also focuses on Skeeter who writes about it. The movie version of this book would be wonderful. In fact, it is supposed to be released in 2011. It will star Emma Stone, Viola Davis, and Allison Janney.
2. Water for Elephants is about the circus. This book centers on Jacob. He is 93 years old. He is waiting for his family to take him to the circus. He is also remembering his days working in the circus. The movie version of the book is supposed to be released in 2011. It will star Reese Witherspoon and Rob Pattinson. The movie should be good because it is based on a historical novel.
3. The Guernsey Literary Potato Peel Pie Society is about book lovers after World War II. This book shows how people can come together after a horrible experience. The book also illustrates the power of books and letters. The movie will be good because it will make the audience feel good. The movie should star Kate Winslet and Leonardo DiCaprio. The movie will also do well because it has an interesting title.
4. The School of Essential Ingredients is about food and friendship. This book will make a great movie because it is about a cooking school. Movies about food have done well at the box office. This movie will also be good for both men and women because both men and women are in the cooking class. I think that Meryl Streep would be perfect as Lillian, the woman who owns the cooking school.
5. The Forgotten Garden is a historical novel that takes place in England and Australia. This book is about a little girl who travels to Australia in 1913. She travels with a suitcase of clothes and a small book of fairy tales. This book is about finding one’s true identity. I think that Nicole Kidman should be in the movie.
6. The Birthday Party is intense. This book is about a New York prosecutor who gets kidnapped on his 38th birthday. This book tells of his horrible ordeal. The movie will do well because it is a true story. I think that David Schwimmer should play Stanley.
Movies and books are a part of our culture. They go together nicely. This is the reason that books are made into movies all the time. I love both books and movies. Therefore, I complied a list of books that are ready for their big screen debut. I hope to see you at the movies soon. Source: www.wikipedia.org