Make the most of your Holiday shopping budget by taking advantage of the deals that retailers offer. Making the most of the sales take a little planning but it can be well worth it. Here is my strategy for being successful!
1. Make you shopping list – list the gifts that you need to purchase
2. Collect Sale Ads – Gather all the Holiday sale ads including Black Friday ads. Black Friday is worth venturing out for some great bargains.
3. Analyze the sale ads – Carefully look through the ads to determine if there are bargains that fit your list of needed gifts. Decide if the sale is really a bargain price and worth the trip. Compare prices between ads to find the best one.
4. Make a list – Make a list of the bargains that you want to take advantage of. Include on your list the item, price, store it is at, and the dates/times the sales are valid.
5. Plan your route – This is especially important when you plan to take advantage of Black Friday deals. Determine which bargains are most important to you; these are the stores that should be first on your route plan. Pay close attention to times and early bird specials. Some stores have deals that run all day but sale items sell out fast so be sure that you get to the most important bargains first.
Black Friday can be crowded but if you are truly looking for bargains this is the day that you will be successful. Throughout the Holiday shopping season retailers offer many great deals, you just need to look often for them and take advantage of internet sites that list deals.
Cyber Monday is also a great day to take advantage of online deals. Many retailers offer deals on their website. Check out your favorite stores website on Cyber Monday to check out their deals!