Sweetenned Yoghurt (Mishti Doi)
Any festive occasion knocking, I am making this delicious dessert which is not only simple to make but can be made with just 3 ingredients. Kids just love it. This dessert is common in Eastern part of India and a must have dessert during wedding celebrations in West Bengal. Whenever I have made this dessert during any family gatherings and parties, people have been asking me the recipe.
Here’s list of Ingredients:
1. 2 cups of Evaporated milk
2. 2 cups of Sweetened Condensed Milk
3. 2 cups of Dannon Plain yogurt (Natural)
1. Put all the ingredients in a mixing bowl and using a hand
Mixer, mix all the ingredients well so that everything is well incorporated. Do not over mix.
2. Set your oven at 200 degree Fahrenheit and put the mixture in an open oven safe glass dish for 1 hour and 20 minutes.
4. Gently take the dish out of the oven and leave it to cool down on the countertop for 15 minutes.
5. Cover the glass dish with a plastic wrap and put it in the refrigerator for at least four hours.
6. This Sweetened yogurt which is known locally by the name of Mishti doi is ready to serve. This is best served chilled. I do agree that the preparation time is a little long but this delicious dessert is worth the wait.