Alabama rocked Florida to remain number one and drop the Gators to #25. Oregon thumped Stanford to stay at #3 while the Cardinal dropped to #22. Michigan State dropped Wisconsin 34-24. The Spartans rose to #12 and the Badgers fell to #24. North Carolina State, USC and Texas A&M fell out of the rankings. Miami, Iowa and Northwestern joined the rankings. This week big games include #1 Alabama at #19 South Carolina, #7 Nebraska at #14 Kansas State on Thursday, #8 LSU at #25 Florida, #12 Michigan State at #13 Michigan, #18 Arkansas at Texas A&M, Florida State at #21 Miami, and #22 Stanford at USC. Here is the latest My Rankings:
1) Alabama Crimson Tide (5-0) rolled past Florida 31-6. Alabama visits South Carolina on Saturday.
2) Ohio State (5-0) beat Illinois 24-13. Ohio State hosts Indiana on Saturday.
3) Oregon (5-0) whipped Stanford 52-31. The Ducks visit Washington State on Saturday.
4) Boise State (4-0) blasted New Mexico State 59-0. The Broncos host Toledo on Saturday.
5) Oklahoma (5-0) beat Texas 28-20. The Sooners have a week off.
6) TCU (5-0) shut out Colorado State 27-0. The Horned Frogs host Wyoming on Saturday.
7) Nebraska (4-0) did not play. The Cornhuskers visit Kansas State on Thursday.
8) LSU (5-0) survived Tennessee 16-14. The Tigers visit Florida on Saturday.
9) Utah (4-0) did not play. The Utes visit Iowa State on Saturday.
10) Auburn (5-0) walloped Louisiana-Monroe 52-3. The Tigers visit Kentucky on Saturday.
11) Arizona (4-0) had a week off. The Wildcats host Oregon State on Saturday.
12) Michigan State (5-0) beat Wisconsin 34-24. The Spartans visit Michigan on Saturday.
13) Michigan (5-0) beat Indiana 42-35. The Wolverines host Michigan State on Saturday.
14) Kansas State (4-0) enjoyed a week off. The Wildcats host Nebraska on Thursday.
15) Nevada (5-0) beat UNLV 44-26. The Wolf Pack host San Jose State on Saturday.
16) Missouri (4-0) did not play. The Tigers host Colorado on Saturday.
17) Oklahoma State (4-0) topped Texas A&M 38-35. The Cowboys visit Louisiana-Lafayette on Friday.
18) Arkansas (3-1) did not play. The Razorbacks visit Texas A&M on Saturday.
19) South Carolina (3-1) did not play. The Gamecocks host Alabama on Saturday.
20) Northwestern (5-0) topped Minnesota 29-28. The Wildcats host Purdue on Saturday.
21) Miami (3-1) beat Clemson 30-21. The Hurricanes host Florida State on Saturday.
22) Stanford (4-1) lost to Oregon 52-31. The Cardinal visits USC on Saturday.
23) Iowa (4-1) beat Penn State 24-3. Iowa has a week off.
24) Wisconsin (4-1) lost to Michigan State 34-24. The Badgers host Minnesota on Saturday.
25) Florida (4-1) lost to Alabama 31-6. The Gators host LSU on Saturday.
Fox Sports for results, schedules, and records