Alabama fell from number one by a surprise defeat to South Carolina 35-21.Arizona fell from the ranks of the unbeaten by falling to Oregon State 29-27. Northwestern’s undefeated season came to an end as they lost to Purdue. Florida, Miami, Northwestern, and Kansas State all dropped out of My Rankings this week. Florida State returned to My Rankings with their big win over Miami. Air Force, West Virginia ad North Carolina State all return to My Rankings this week. This week Ohio State faces a challenge at #19 Wisconsin. Other highlights include Texas at #5 Nebraska, #18 Arkansas at #9 Auburn, #17 Iowa at #24 Michigan, and #25 North Carolina State at East Carolina. Here is the latest My Rankings:
1) Ohio State (6-0) crushed Indiana 38-10. The Buckeyes visit Wisconsin on Saturday.
2) Oregon (6-0) beat Washington State 43-23. The Ducks have the week off.
3) Boise State (5-0) crushed Toledo 57-14. The Broncos visit San Jose State on Saturday.
4) Oklahoma (5-0) enjoyed a week off. The Sooners host Iowa State on Saturday.
5) Nebraska (5-0) crushed Kansas State 48-13. The Cornhuskers host Texas on Saturday.
6) TCU (6-0) blanked Wyoming 45-0. The Horned Frogs host BYU on Saturday.
7) Utah (5-0) crushed Iowa State 68-27. The Utes visit Wyoming on Saturday.
8) LSU (6-0) won in dramatic style against Florida 33-29. The Tigers host McNeese State on Saturday.
9) Auburn (6-0) held off Kentucky 37-34. The Tigers host Arkansas on Saturday.
10) Michigan State (6-0) doubled up Michigan 34-17. The Spartans host Illinois on Saturday.
11) Missouri (5-0) shut out Colorado 26-0. The Tigers visit Texas A&M on Saturday.
12) Oklahoma State (5-0) overcame a first half deficit to route Louisiana-Lafayette 54-28. The Cowboys visit Texas Tech on Saturday.
13) Nevada (6-0) beat San Jose State 35-13. The Wolf Pack visits Hawaii on Saturday.
14) South Carolina (4-1) upset Alabama 35-21. The Gamecocks visit Kentucky on Saturday.
15) Stanford (5-1) beat USC 37-35. The Cardinal enjoys a week of rest.
16) Alabama Crimson Tide (5-1) was upset by South Carolina 35-21. The Crimson Tide host Mississippi on Saturday.
17) Iowa (4-1) did not play. Iowa visits Michigan on Saturday.
18) Arkansas (4-1) beat Texas A&M 24-17. The Razorbacks visit Auburn on Saturday.
19) Wisconsin (5-1) beat Minnesota 41-23. The Badgers host Ohio State on Saturday.
20) Florida State (5-1) beat Miami 45-17. The Seminoles host Boston College on Saturday.
21) Air Force (5-1) defeated Colorado State 49-27. The Falcons visit San Diego State on Saturday.
22) West Virginia (4-1) routed UNLV 49-10. The Mountaineers host South Florida on Thursday.
23) Arizona (4-1) fell to Oregon State 29-27. The Wildcats visit Washington State on Saturday.
24) Michigan (5-1) lost to Michigan State 34-17. The Wolverines host Iowa on Saturday.
25) North Carolina State (5-1) beat Boston College 44-17. The Wolfpack visit East Carolina on Saturday.
Fox Sports for results, schedules, and records