Have you always dreamed of being a vampire? Does the thought of being immortal intrigue you?
The vampires app for myspace plays a lot like mobsters does. All of the categories are similar, except for the names of course. You build up your money (blood in this case). You battle with opponents and you build up you “Clans”.
Getting friends to join your clan in myspace vampires is a relatively simple task. Most players who install this app already have a good group of friends from other apps like myspace mobsters and such. These existing friends will provide you with a good base of players who will happily join your clan if you invite them.
Other ways to get clan members is to join an “add train” and to use sites such as spuko to gain friends quickly and easily. Many of the sites available to you only require you to type in your personal user name to get you connected with thousands of other members who are looking to increase the size of their “clans”.
The missions in vampires are extensive, and many will give rare abilities as well. Here is a list of a few of these ability giving missions that are found on myspace vampires.
Fight a Sewer Wererat
Command Rat Swarm
– 2 Attack . 0 Defense . 1 Energy . 2 Clan
Kill a Drug Dealer
– 2 Attack . 1 Defense . 2 Energy . 2 Clan
Rescue an Ally From an Insane Asylum
– 2 Attack . 2 Defense . 2 Energy . 2 Clan
Fight Ghouls in the Deep Woods
Command a Wolf Pack
– 3 Attack. 2 Defense. 3 Energy . 2 Clan
Destroy a Circle of Warlocks
Blood to Ashes
– 3 Attack . 2 Defense . 3 Energy . 2 Clan
Tame a Shadow Demon
– 3 Attack . 2 Defense . 4 Energy . 2 Clan
Sneak into Vampires Nest
– 5 Attack . 2 Defense . 5 Energy . 6 Clan
Fight a Vampire Slayer
– 4 Attack . 3 Defense . 5 Energy . 6 Clan
End the Unlife of a Lich
Immunity to Silver
– 2 Attack . 5 Defense . 5 Energy . 6 Clan
Challenge a Hatian Voodoo Gang
– 5 Attack . 4 Defense . 6 Energy . 11 Clan
Retrieve a Lost Relic From the High Desert
Resistance to Sunlight
– 4 Attack . 8 Defense . 7 Energy . 16 Clan
Fight another Vampire for Mental Dominance
– 8 Attack . 7 Defense . 8 Energy . 21 Clan
Save a Vampire from Hunters
Immunity to Religious icons
– 3 Attack . 15 Defense . 10 Energy . 21 Clan
Clear Laboratory of Hideous Mutants
– 14 Attack . 10 Defense . 13 Energy . 31 Clan
Rescue an Ally from the Underworld
– 16 Attack . 11 Defense . 15 Energy . 31 Clan
Fight Government Agents in Foundry
– 11 Attack . 20 Defense . 25 Energy . 41 Clan
Banish A summoned Demon
– 20 Attack . 12 Defense . 25 Energy . 46 Clan
Face A rival Clan Alone
– 8 Attack . 25 Defense . 35 Energy . 46 Clan
Destroy a Demonic Lord
Claws of the Demon
– 25 Attack . 9 Defense . 40 Energy . 61 Clan
Exterminate Rival Clan
– 17 Attack . 18 Defense . 40 Energy . 61 Clan
The elders page is where you can play mini games to get free weapons and equipment to use in the myspace vampires app. This loot can be great at times, and areas like Akem’s gamble allow the player to return once every 24 hours to get more freebies.
Blood Magic is also a useful tool to use. This option can be used every four hours and can give you descent rewards for the blood (money) that you spend to play the game. Tip: Spend as much money as possible on minions before playing the blood magic game. Once in a while you lose the game and will lose a good share of whatever money you have.
Most of the buttons in the game are self explanatory, so I will not get into what each and every button does.
As far as cheats go, Vampires does have a variety of them, but using them is a violation of the terms of service agreement and all of your hard work will be lost if you are caught using the cheats on myspace vampires. These cheats include bots to fight, heal, buy minions, and just about every other game option available. There are also ways to get favor points by cheating the system, but again, I do not recommend doing this because you will most likely be caught and banned from offers and the game itself.