Roasted vegetable dip is my favourite dip that I make when the football season is going on and everyone is glued to their TV sets and want some kind of munching alongside. Its also a great dip for a party or a movie night. You can serve this dip with tortilla, pita or corn chips.
Here’s the list of ingredients:
1. 2 Zucchini
2. 2 Red Bell Pepper
3. 2 Yellow BellPepper
4. 2 Green Bell Pepper
5. 2 Medium Size Onion
6. 2 Mediu size carrots
7. 1 Pack of Cream Cheese-8oz
8. 1 Cup Of Plain Dannon Yoghurt
9. 1 tsp Salt (or to taste)
10 1tsp garlic Powder
11. 1 1/2 tsp Pepper powder
12. 11/2 tsp Italian seasoning
13. 3tbs Olive Oil
14. Dash Of hot sauce (Optional)
15.Nonstick cooking spray
1.Cut zucchini, all the bell peppers, onions, carrots into small chunks and put in a mixing bowl. Add olive oil, salt,garlic powder, italian seasoning, ground pepper into the vegetables and toss so that all the vegetable are well coated.
2. Pre-heat the oven to 450 degrees F .Put a coating of non stick spray on your roasting pan and spread all the vegetables evenly and roast for about 30 minutes, turning the vegetable every 10-12 minutes till vegetable are cooked and browned.
3.Once the vegetables are roasted, take the pan out of the oven and allow the vegetables to cool down and come to room temperature.
4. Next,puree the roasted vegetables in a food processor. Add the cream cheese, yoghurt, hot sauce and pulse a couple of times.
5.Check the salt and pepper in the Dip and then transfer the contents of the food processor into your serving dish and refrigerate till you serve.