Most people are abused out there and we don’t do anything about it until it’s too late. If you read this article well I will go thought all the tips of how to identify the abuse, deal with it and the ways to approach it. I know some people will say but I’m not abused why I should read this. You will be surprised how this article can help you, your friend and your family. Maybe someone you know is being abused but you don’t see the signs. Maybe you are in an abusive relationship but you don’t know the signs, you think that is how a relationship should be.
– Most women tip toes around their husband in fear of saying or doing something that will upset their husbands.
– Nothing you do is right to your husband, he is forever complaining at how incompetent and good for nothing you are.
– When his or your friends are around he appears loving and supportive of everything you do. Then accuse you of being too friendly to them later
- Feel scared of your partner most of the time?
- Avoid speaking up, out of fear of upsetting your partner?
- Try very hard to do everything perfectly but you feel it’s not good enough
- Feel that you deserve to be punished or hurt?
- Feel that you’re the one to be blamed for all this?
Most women and children get abused and keep quiet and stay in the environment because they blame themselves. Some people they come out of their closet in a casket and people say “But there were very happy there”. The abuser will make sure that you believes that you are the one influencing him to hurt you by threatening her life.
Most abusers will appear very loving and protective of their family in public. So if you report him to the public or to the police, no one will believe you or help you instead they will accuse you of stressing the poor man and ruining his life or career with your false despicable accusations.
There is no little abuse or insignificant one, there only the beginning of a big thing. Slap here and slap there become fists everywhere. Touch there to a child and up becoming regular sexual encounters.
Emotional abuse – just because you are not beaten up doesn’t mean you are not abused.
Emotional abuse is usually taken for granted as there are no physical scares, but the scars of this kind of abuse runs deep into your soul. Emotional abuse can be more damaging than physical abuse.
Emotional abuser damages your self confident and self-worth. You feel that you are privileged to be in this relationship because you mount to nothing. You will never get anything better than this as you are worthless.
Emotional abuser are very psychological, they use physical threat to manipulates you to do what they want you to do.
Remember the aim of an abuser is to control you as much as he can.
Abusers need to feel powerful and in charge in a relationship. And treat their spouse like slaves.
Abuser will do everything they can to humiliate and degrade you until you feel no one will want you.
Abuser will make sure you are isolated from the public such as friends and family.Abuser will use manipulation such as threatening to kill you or them to keep you from leaving him.