Aviation History Month
Child Safety Protection Month
Diabetic Eye Disease Month
Family Stories Month
International Drum Month
National Adoption Awareness Month
National AIDS Awareness Month
National Epilepsy Month
National Model Railroad Month
National Novel Writing Month
Native American Heritage Month
Peanut Butter Lover’s Month
Sleep Comfort Month
Sweet Potato Awareness Month
Daily observations and Holidays:
1. All Saint’s Day: Many churches celebrate this day by remembering saints who have passed away.)
2.All Soul’s Day: A day of prayer for the deceased.
Look for Circles Day: Simply look for as many circles as you can.
Deviled Egg Day: I suppose eating a deviled egg would be a good way of honoring the holiday.
Cookie Monster Day: Eating a cookie (or two) is one of my preferred ways of celebrating!
3. Housewife’s Day: This is a great excuse to show the housewives around the U.S that they are appreciated.
Sandwich Day: An 18th century noble, Earl of Sandwich, wanted to eat one-handed while gambling. He decided on lunch meat between two pieces of bread.
4. King Tut Day: We obviously need a day to honer an ancient Egyptian king.
Use Your Common Sense Day: I think every other day should be a holiday to remind people about their common sense.
5. Guy Fawkes Day: It is unsure whether this observation is for Guy Fawkes’ execution (he was tortured and executed for plotting to kill the king) or for his attempt at trying to get rid of the government.
6. Marooned without a Compass Day: I’ve got nothing about this day. No founder or anything. Open to any information!
Saxophone Day: This is a great day to practice your saxophone. Or if you have been contemplating beginning to learn, start today.
7. Bittersweet Chocolate with Almonds Day: We all need a day to remember the not so common of chocolates- Bittersweet chocolate. More specifically, though, with almonds.
International Tongue Twister Day: “Six swift Swiss ships swiftly shift”
Time and Date
“November Monthly Observances” BrownieLocks