The CW has cooked up a fall schedule of season debuts and series premieres that is going to be tough to top. The two week plus time span between September 8th and September 24th is the time to tune in to find out what is happening with old favorites like Smallville, One Tree Hill, and America’s Next Top Model as well as new additions like Hellcats and The Vampire Diaries. Among all of the quality, there are ten reasons for locking the “dial” on the CW that stand out far above the rest.
1. André Leon Talley and his ever changing variety of supposedly designer Snuggies were a key talking point for fans of America’s Next Top Model last year. Perhaps this year the fashion savvy judge will decide to debut a high fashion electric blanket each week at panel.
2. Ashley Tisdale is stepping outside of the High School Musical franchise with a new TV show, Hellcats. Fans of the Disney movies will surely love catching her in primetime.
3. Hellcats also is another top ten reason for checking out the CW this fall. For fans of the Bring It On movie franchise, Hellcats promises to be a weekly version of the popular videos. The trailers for the program really seem to lean upon the first Bring It On with Kristen Dunst.
4. America’s Next Top Model’s teasers have featured the waist measured ’round the world. It has caused a lot of controversy for being so small and will be featured in the series premiere. Tune in to see the exact dimensions or check out the previews.
5. The Vampire Diaries teaser states that the show has been labeled “Sexy” by Access Hollywood and “Hot” by the National Enquirer. A show with hot and sexy vampires may not be the most original thing to hit entertainment in the past few years, but the show still seems promising.
6. Clark Kent and the Daily Planet are coming together in Smallville. This is a season not to be missed.
7. High fashion is the name of the game in this season of America’s Next Top Model. For a show that has been dismissed as a light version of modeling, this season should prove quiet interesting.
8. 90210 and Gossip Girl are going to be on the same night on the CW this fall. Double the deceit!
9. Fans were excited when One Tree Hill was picked up for an extra season and they realized the mystery of how Clay and Quinn fared with their gunshot wounds would be cleared up. The opening show should be great.
10. According to Entertainment Weekly, Tim Gunn is going to appear on Gossip Girl as himself. Excitement supreme!
The CW has a lot going on this fall, so prepare for lots of fun.
The CW Web-site.
Entertainment Weekly: Scoop – Gossip Girl Pulls Trigger on TIm Gunn Cameo.