Men think they know what women want. This is part of the reason that us women accuse men of having no clue. As we all know, a lot of men think with their private parts. If they only knew, what we really want has to do with how we are treated. So , for all of those guys reading, and hopefully you are, here is what a woman really wants.
1)We want a man who thinks of us first. He should ask, ‘ honey what do you want to watch on TV tonight? ” Chances are, after he has watched a show or two with us, we will say, ‘ Go watch your ballgame.”
2) We want a man who understands sex and romance are two different things. What we really want are roses, and back massages, and cuddling, sometimes with nothing expected in return.
3) One of the most romantic things in the world to a woman is to come home to our least favorite chores already completed. Nothing like walking in and dinner and dishes are done.
4) Impromptu trips. Women are planners. We think everything should be planned in advance complete with lists. To take a trip, where we don’t have to plan would be pure heaven.
5) Dinner at our favorite restaurant. Women generally give in to others. Its just our nature to make others happy. It would be great if our partners said , ” I”m taking you to your favorite restaurant tonight. “
6) Men think sex is the ultimate. Women think cuddling after wards is the main events. Our partners should cuddle and talk, not go straight to sleep.
7) While flowers are nice, we enjoy different gifts. A bouquet of balloons with a love not would be nice. Or a candy basket delivered to work
8) We want a man with a sense of humor. It doesn’t matter if it is outright humor or sarcasm. Just remember to steer clear of rude and sexual jokes. These aren’t funny, just crude.
9) We enjoy a man who knows how to dress. This has more to do with being pulled together than wearing the right clothes. A tucked in shirt, shoes complete with socks. Sometimes simple things make an outfit complete.
10) Our favorite cologne. One of my favorite things in life is cuddling with my husband of 28 years, smelling my favorite cologne. The secret is to not overpower her with too much scent.
Maybe these ten tips will let a guy know what a woman really wants. Well, at least what this woman really wants!