The beauty of autumn flowers may make it hard to decide the best flowers for a fall wedding. The fall provides us with deep colors and vibrant hues that will make any wedding stand out, and this can make your wedding flower decision tricky. This article will provide you with details about the best flowers for a fall wedding so you can be prepared to make this important decision.
1. Orchids have recently become a popular fall wedding flower. They are slightly expensive, but they can be a show stopper even if they are used sparingly. These delicate looking flowers are actually very tough, and they can last as long as your wedding does without any worry of wilting. Orchids come in a variety if colors that will bring out the beauty of your fall wedding.
2. Hydrangeas make a great focal point for a floral centerpiece during the fall. These blooms come in a variety of colors and have large clumps of blooms for depth in your wedding. Hydrangeas are a great way to add a pastel or pale color to your fall wedding bouquets.
3. Gerber daisies are festive and stunning. These dramatic flowers are also pretty inexpensive. Gerber daisies are large, showy blooms that will make a great addition or focal point to your floral wedding arrangements. These daisies come in a variety of colors, and are perfect for fall weddings.
4. Calla lilies are exceptional flowers for a fall wedding. The come in a variety of colors, and they come in a burnt orange color that is reminiscent of fall. Miniature calla lilies are also very popular flowers for fall weddings. These flowers are a little more expensive, but they do make lovely displays. Calla lilies can be paired with other blooms are used alone because their elegant style.
5. Chocolate cosmos are a guilty fall pleasure for wedding arrangements. They are inexpensive and the dark burgundy hue is truly lovely. This dramatic but delicate flower can be used alone or paired with a variety of fall flowers. If you rather play it on the safe side, simply use this pretty blossom as a contrast to fall flowers in an orange, cream, or red color.
6. Sedums are another favorite fall flower. The dense blooms if sedums are unique and attractive. They come in a variety of colors and shades, and they work well with a variety of flowers. This unusual flower adds interest and detail to all wedding decorations without costing an arm and a leg.
Planning a fall wedding can leave you wondering what type of flowers to choose. These flower options are perfect for your fall wedding so feel free to pair them together or use them alone.