Former Pres. Bill Clinton recently revealed that he is, “ticked off”, with what he sees happening in the United States this election season. However, his wife Hillary has indicated that Bill often gets ticked off about a number of different things. Ten of them are listed below.
1. Electric cars. Bill Clinton as often said that electric cars just, “tick him off”, and creep him out because he has trouble believing that a battery can power a car.
2. Secret Service agents guarding the former president have indicated that he often appears to be “ticked off” after attending Sarah Palin’s speeches incognito.
3. Weight-loss milkshakes.
4. Staff members who make “Monica Lewinsky jokes” behind his back.
5. Family members who make “Monica Lewinsky jokes” behind his back.
6. Harry Potter. Apparently Bill Clinton believes that the Tea Party was founded by practitioners of black magic and that the Harry Potter books contain secret references to Sarah Palin.
7. Fines for late library books.
8. The fact that his wife is not president.
9. Oatmeal raisin cookies made without cinnamon. As the former president said at a campaign stop in Denver, “it’s the cinnamon that makes ’em good.”
10. Turkey bacon.
For the top ten Top Ten Conan O’Brien Publicity Stunts Gone Wrong click here.