The blogosphere was on fire last week with the announcement by MSNBC that their uber-popular political commentator Keith Olbermann was suspended due to making campaign donations to several democrats without the permission of his bosses-despite the fact that Olbermann is a well known liberal firebrand. Listed below are ten things about Olbermann which upset conservatives.
1. He still regularly TPs Dick Cheney’s house each weekend.
2. How his eyes bulge, and mouth foams, when he mentions George Bush.
3. Rumors that he is Al Gore in disguise.
4. That he could probably take Rush Limbaugh in a fight.
5. That he has voted democratic in the past 25 presidential elections.
6. Olbermann’s plan to make Brazil, Puerto Rico and Mexico part of the U.S. to help democrats win votes.
7. His plan to change the Constitution so that Bill Clinton can run for the White House again.
8. His belief that a vast right wing conspiracy is behind the mystery missile launch off the coast of California last week.
9. Numerous anonymous letters written to various republican congressmen warning them that, “The O-man will be watching your every move.”
10. His secret plan to get Sarah Palin booted out of the country on trumped up Russian spy charges.
For the Top Ten Holiday Gifts for Dictators click here.