The Ultimate Fighter 12 Georges St. Pierre vs. Josh Koscheck took off this week with the elimination of fourteen fighters. The fights were very exciting and some personalities jumped out at you. Bruce Leeroy is a name given to Alex Caceres who came out in a suit the famous Bruce Lee may have worn. He won his fight easily smiling the whole time he was fighting. Bruce Leeroy may be the most interesting fighter in The Ultimate Fighter 12.
This is how the fights went in The Ultimate Fighter episode 1 elimination show.
- Marc Stevens defeated T.J. O’Brien via TKO (punches) at 0:13 of round 1.
- Spencer Paige defeated Steve Magdaleno via unanimous decision (20-18, 20-18, 20-18).
- Nam Phan defeated Mike Budnik via TKO (liver strike and punches) in round 1.
- Andy Main defeated Jason Brenton via submission (triangle choke/armbar) in round 1.
- Jonathan Brookins defeated Ran Weathers via unanimous decision (20-18, 20-18, 20-18).
- Sako Chivitchian defeated Toby Grear via unanimous decision (20-18, 20-18, 20-18).
- Jeff Lentz defeated Daniel Head via submission (rear naked choke) in round 2.
- Alex Caceres defeated Paul Barrow via submission (rear naked choke) in round 1.
- Michael Johnson defeated Pablo Garza via unanimous decision (20-18, 20-18, 20-18).
- Aaron Wilkinson defeated Mike Richman via unanimous decision (20-18, 20-18, 20-18).
- Kyle Watson defeated Joseph Duffy via submission (rear naked choke) in round 1.
- Sevak Magakian defeated JJ Ambrose via unanimous decision (20-18, 20-18, 20-18).
- Cody McKenzie defeated Amir Khillah via submission (guillotine choke) in round 1.
- Dane Sayers defeated Ariel Sexton via submission (standing rear naked choke) in round 2.
The Fighters for the Ultimate Fighter 12 Georges St. Pierre vs. Josh Koscheck are:Jonathan Brookins, Alex Canceres, Sako Chivitchian, Michael Johnson, Jeff Lentz, Sevak Magakian, Andy Main, Cody McKenzie, Spencer Paige, Nam Phan, Dane Sayers, Marc Stevens, Kyle Watson and Aaron Wilkinson. This year, the fighters are lightweights and they seem to be very exciting fighters. Lightweights are quick and full of action. Expect a great season of The Ultimate Fighter 12. Expect a great matchup after The Ultimate Fighter 12 between Georges St. Pierre and Josh Koscheck. Georges St. Pierre. George St. Pierre is the UFCWelterweight Champion. The two will fight at UFC 124 where they will square off for five championship rounds to decide who will win or retain the UFC Welterweight Championship.
Georges St. Pierre is Canadian and he has been the UFC Welterweight Champion for most of the past four years. He lost the UFC Welterweight Championship to Matt Serra in April of 2007 and won the championship back from Matt Serra in December of 2007. Georges St. Pierre is a great UFC fighter. He is liked by most UFC fans. Some UFC fans think Georges St. Pierre asks feminine, but most of those ideas probably stem from jealousy.
Josh Koscheck hates Georges St. Pierre. He believes Georges St. Pierre is a fake champion. Koscheck is 15-4 and has worked his way up the ranks for a chance at The UFC Welterweight Championship. He has looked excellent is his past three fights. Josh Koscheck is looked upon as a bad boy in The UFC. He is a great fighter who says what is on his mind. He usually backs up what he says. The coaches for The Ultimate Fighter 12 are:
- Georges St-Pierre
- John Danaher (assistant coach)
- Phil Nurse (assistant coach)
- Jean-Charles Skarbowsky (assistant coach)
- Shawn Williams (assistant coach)
- Firas Zahabi (assistant coach)
- Georges St-Pierre
- Josh Koscheck
- Dave Camarillo (assistant coach)
- Daniel Cormier (assistant coach)
- “Crazy” Bob Cook (assistant coach)
- Teddy Lucio (assistant coach)
- Javier Mendez (assistant coach)
- Josh Koscheck
There should be a lot of fireworks at The Ultimate Fighter 12 Georges St. Pierre vs. Josh Koscheck. Koscheck will make sure of that. The fights should be exciting and this should be one of the best Ultimate Fighting Championships in recent times. Look for a ton of action, some craziness and a whole lot of fun. If you are a UFC fan you have to watch The Ultimate Fighter 12 Georges St. Pierre vs. Josh Koscheck. The show airs on Wednesday nights at Ten PM on Spike TV.