Are you trying to get pregnant but are having difficulties? Here are some tips for the male and female to help get you pregnant.
1. Stop taking the pill – It could take a couple of months to get your cycle together so get off as soon as possible.
2. Stop drinking – Have shown to reduce the chance of getting pregnant and can also affect the male’s sperm count.
3. Stop taking drugs – Another way that will reduce your chance for pregnancy.
4. Stop smoking – Smoking will reduce your changes for pregnancy and even second hand smoking will affect your partner.
5. Stop taking caffeine – Research has shown that too much caffeine causes the body to reduce it’s absorption of iron which could lead to stillbirths.
6. Take folic acid – Will increase the chance for a healthy pregnancy, and reduce the chance of a miscarriage.
7. Lose some weight – Studies have shown that being overweight can be a cause to not being able to get pregnant. Attempt to get at a healthy weight before trying.
8. Get the timing right – There are only a few days of the month during the ovulation cycle that a female can get pregnant. There are ovulation testers that can help you determine the good days from the bad.
9. Stop stressing out -During this whole process of trying make sure you don’t stress out. Stressing out will only make things worse for both the male and female and will decrease the chances for pregnancy. Be aware that if everything was right that there’s only about a 25% chance that the female would get pregnant, so be prepared for some failed attempts.
10. The best position -Missionary position has been thought for best results, due to deepest penetration.
11. Woman’s preference – When the female is most aroused it becomes as better environment for the sperm, which makes it more likely for fertilization.
12. Lubricate – Another way to make the environment friendlier for fertilization and sperm longevity.
13. Boxers over briefs – In order to keep it cooler down there. The cooler it is, the higher the sperm count.
14. Avoid warmth – Males need to avoid such things as cycling, hot tubs, warm baths, etc. Anything that’s warm can decrease their count.
15. Exercise (not excessive) – Exercise is good because it will relieve stress and will increase sperm count, but if you exercise too much it can actually hurt the count. So be sure to exercise in moderation.
16. Watch your diet – Men need to watch their diet as well. Foods like lean proteins and staying away from processed foods are good. There are many other herbs and supplements that are useful as well.
17. In the morning – Trying in the morning tends to be best as the males sperm count is highest at this time.